HP 360X or Surface Laptop 3

Wolfman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi

Have a choice what Computer I want to replace my i7 Surface Pro 4 that fried its Hard drive, less than 3 years old

Got £1500 to spend

Anyone got one of these

Cheers

Gary

Are you looking at Spectre or EliteBook X360 or the consumer version, whatever it is called. I've had surface, surface book, Spectre and Elitebook. Not had Surface laptop what was a bit underwhelmed when I checked it out. Not really an "enterprise product" in my eyes.

At the core of it, they all do the same thing more or less... It just comes down to how you use them... few grammes less or a port or two more.
I'd like to help but I am drawing a blank as to what to highlight really... What do you want to know?

Hi

Have a choice what Computer I want to replace my i7 Surface Pro 4 that fried its Hard drive, less than 3 years old

Got £1500 to spend

Anyone got one of these

Cheers

Gary
HP ENVY x360 here. It came with ssd and 1tb hdd and Ryzen processor and includes touch screen and stylus. I've swapped out the hdd for a ssd .
Main use is photo and video editing and storage and I doubled up the RAM.

It does what I need. It boots up very fast and the touch screen and stylus are great. No issue in 30 months and the only criticism is that the fan is a tad noisy, but it rarely kicks in. £1500 should by a good spec.

Back
Top Bottom