Motorcycle cleaning/vatet services

coyotedave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi to all Yorkshire members.
Some of you may already know me, so to the ones that don't.
I have worked for 2 BMW dealers as a valeter and delivery driver.
I now work for myself as a courier driver and motorcycle cleaning/vatet service's, which I do at the weekends.
I offer a professional and detailed service for all your motorcycle cleaning requirements.
Wash, dry, clean, wax polish.
Other services available include Ceramic wax polish.
ACF50 treatment applied.
You can contact me by mobile phone.
Facebook @dave1734 clean Machine.
And messenger.
Thank you.
Cheers Dave.

Just had Dave come and do his magic on my 17 plate GS12 and a friend’s Moto Guzzi Stelvio. Dave arrived on time and did a very professional job with both bikes looking like in showroom condition. Unfortunately I didn’t take any pics as it had started to rain, again, however I think Dave managed a couple so I will ask him to post them up as evidence of his fine handy work.

All in all very happy with the job and will certainly be giving Dave a call again as and when.

Dave, Clean Machine Motorcycle cleaning and valet services, is now available 5 days a week and weekends if needed.
New, to me, van all kitted out for Motorcycle collection/delivery services be it for service collection or coming to your place of work to clean/valet your bike.
For all enquiries please contact me on,
07935531316. Or Facebook, @dave1734.
I also sell and distribute Cyko Motorcycle cleaning products.
Thanks, dave.

Dave Lee, Clean Machine is now accredited to CF Ceramics. Available for 1 / 3 / 5 year protection coatings for all motorcycles.
Cheers Dave.

New 2 year protection Graphene Ceramic Coating Applied to bmw F850GSA is now available

Back
Top Bottom