Group comms?

47steve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone used or have experience of using a system that allows more than 4 riders to communicate? Most of us have Sena but they only allow 4. We travel as a group of around 8 and looking for a system we all could link up to.
I met a group awhile ago who had antenna's attached to their bikes but cannot remember what they were called.
Possibly a walkie talkie type?
Any info would be appreciated.

TA Steve:okay

Search or google Autocom for lots of info. Will do as many bikes as you like. Sam at chainspeed is an excellent source of parts and advice.

I've never used them, but I think a mesh system such as the Cardo DMC, as mentioned above, is the type of thing you are looking for. Sena also do Mesh systems, i.e. the 50R and 50S. Looking at the specs, you can have a group mesh of up to 24 riders, and an open mesh of limitless riders.
I believe one of the biggest advantages of this type of system is that all your riders can be strung out across a mile (or several miles if enough riders), but providing that no one rider is out of range of the next rider you can all still communicate as the comms are passed between each riders headset, along the chain, forming the mesh.

Search or google Autocom for lots of info. Will do as many bikes as you like. Sam at chainspeed is an excellent source of parts and advice.

I am a big Autocom fan-boy, but cannot see Sena users ripping out their headsets and reverting to this technology.

Maybe try the Sena +Mesh gadgets instead.

Sena Mesh 2 - unlimited.

Back
Top Bottom