What earphones would you recommend?

crazywakey

Madhouse Stuntman.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
For years I've been looking for a good solution for listening to my music/be able to answer calls from SWHBO when on the road. I've used a lost of JVC Marshmallow in-ear phones over the years, which work well up until the ear plug parts soften up and come loose in the ear - then I'm deafened by wind noise, competing with music!

I also had some customer made ear molds made at the NEC bike show a few years back - fitted really well, did almost nothing to reduce the wind noise outside....

So I was wondering what any others might be using and would recommend - whether bluetooth or not. Key think is they block out wind noise.

Yes, I know listening to tunes for some is a no-no, it's a personal choice at the end of the day.

Thanks in advance. :beerjug:

I wear ear plugs and just listen to music through them via a bluetooth head set in the helmet. Interphone set, plenty loud enough to hear through yellow E.A.R. foam plugs.

I wear ear plugs and just listen to music through them via a bluetooth head set in the helmet. Interphone set, plenty loud enough to hear through yellow E.A.R. foam plugs.

But the sound quality is absolutely shite!

I have used ACS custom-moulded earplugs with integral speakers for many years - Ultimate Ear are just as good.

Would something like these be ok just for pairing up to a Garmin ?

Back
Top Bottom