850 TFT screen security

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys, I’m kinda better known in the 1200/1250 section which I do most of my designing on however a s number of you lads (I guess) who have the TFT screens fitted to your 850’s have asked me for a solution.

Nippy Norman (who kindly distributes some of my gear) is also pushing for a solution.

Soooo, if there’s anyone out there who can help me with a loan 850 for a while (I’d normally only need a bike for a few days to design something) then I’ll might be able to do something?

I can offer one of my bikes as a loan bike back for the duration (that would have to be covered in your insurance) and I’d also be pleased to let the kind chap have whatever I can design FOC along with any other stuff I might be able to offer as a token of my appreciation.

Either post a reply and/or email me (mark@cymarc.co.uk). This is what I came up with for the 1250 screen....... it stops the screen from being ripped out of its mountings.
3c55c41a9b3eb2366fa8b565d149eb40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark I have the new F900XR im in Bridlington if that helps will not be riding for a while due to medical reasons so no need for a loan bike.
Regards Gary

Thanks guys for all the messages and I think I’ve got sorted with a kindly gent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It only fits the GSA. The F750GS and F850GS have an identical dash layout (only the screen mount that bolts on is different and that is behind the dash).

I spoke to Cymarc yesterday and they are still waiting for a donor bike, I'd let them have mine but miles away.Living in London I'm in desperate need of one of these TFT security devices. Hope someone more local can help.

I spoke to Cymarc yesterday and they are still waiting for a donor bike, I'd let them have mine but miles away.Living in London I'm in desperate need of one of these TFT security devices. Hope someone more local can help.

Doesn’t sound good, why desperate?

Back
Top Bottom