All welcome in 2021

Thanks Sir. that case I'll pop over in September. I'll pm you closer to the time. Room for a motorhome for the night? I'll bring beer and wine! If there's anything from the UK you need let me know!

Wish I had seen this earlier, other plans :-(
I'm just up the road from you between Bordeaux and Bergerac.
Maybe next year.

This year's event was possibly one of the best ever. Unfortunately due to Covid etc, we didn't have many able to come from UK. We still managed a few including our famous chef Simon (Sumprat) and Neil from Jersey. We had two UKGSers, Rob on his 1200 and Colin on his new 900
The weather was fantastic.

In keeping with tradition, the meats were of the finest quality. One of the local bikers runs a small artisan butchers and supplied the very best meat. Only issue was that our chef wanted to cook all the meat "properly" whilst our French friends wanted it almost raw.

The French bikers always bring their wives with them so we tended to have an even mix of men and women which made it interesting when everyone joined in the swimming pool games. We had an inflatable bike and an inflatable bull.
One of the highlights of the day was when one of our female neighbours announced that she was a swimsuit/ bikini model! There were several stunned looks when she appeared.

I'll try to post up some pictures.

This year's event was possibly one of the best ever. Unfortunately due to Covid etc, we didn't have many able to come from UK. We still managed a few including our famous chef Simon (Sumprat) and Neil from Jersey. We had two UKGSers, Rob on his 1200 and Colin on his new 900
The weather was fantastic.

In keeping with tradition, the meats were of the finest quality. One of the local bikers runs a small artisan butchers and supplied the very best meat. Only issue was that our chef wanted to cook all the meat "properly" whilst our French friends wanted it almost raw.

The French bikers always bring their wives with them so we tended to have an even mix of men and women which made it interesting when everyone joined in the swimming pool games. We had an inflatable bike and an inflatable bull.
One of the highlights of the day was when one of our female neighbours announced that she was a swimsuit/ bikini model! There were several stunned looks when she appeared.

I'll try to post up some pictures.

Pictures, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

IF you have your event next year I'd still love to come.
I can bring you vegetarian haggis, wine and good craic!

Back
Top Bottom