R1200RT LC Bar extraction tool wanted

dicktheleg

Pestie to the Nobility
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone have a handlebar extraction tool available to borrow or hire to remove the bars on my '15LC?

I’ve just acquired a second hand set of Wunderlich risers and obviously I need to remove bars from their original position.

Thanks in advance.
Rich

Here you go-

https://www.sportouring.co.uk/shop/...-backs-2014-r1200rt-water-liquid-cooled-copy/

They are VERY helpful. The tools makes it a doddle. Don't try to use a hammer... I did. On the next bike I used the tool!

Rgds
D

Please NOTE in the Comments field if you would like to RENT this tool.
We can hire this tool to you, we charge £60.00 and refund £50.00 back to you on it’s return:)
Benefits and features of 30-500, R1200 RTW Bar Backs, 2014 & up.
Bar Backs move the handle bars up and back 1-5/8” (41.3 MM), closer to the rider’s shoulders, for a more relaxed riding position.
These Bar Backs follow the contours of the stock handle bar base for an integrated look.
No need to change the stock cables or hydraulic lines.
They are CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum, stainless steel shot blasted, then clear anodized for a close match of the stock handle bar base.
All hardware utilized is corrosion resistant stainless steel.

Please check out our You Tube Intro and Installation Instructions with Handle Bar End Removal Tool:

You can make up your own if you have the right size bolt and some tubing. TBH I found I didn’t need it on my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Big up for Sportouring as above very helpful. The tool is superb. Fitted ilium risers to my RT lc.

I’ve just emailed them to check whether they hire the tool out just on its own?

Thanks for the suggestion..

Back
Top Bottom