Honda CRF 300L & 300 Rally

JH

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just seen this - looks interesting. Some useful improvements in power, torque and weight reduction; 32bhp, 20ft/lbs and 138kg.

It only appears to be a question of is it going to be available here in the UK as it looks to have that balance that could see it become very highly rated ....

https://youtu.be/0Ij19FYLDcE

:)

Just seen this - looks interesting. Some useful improvements in power, torque and weight reduction; 32bhp, 20ft/lbs and 138kg.

It only appears to be a question of is it going to be available here in the UK as it looks to have that balance that could see it become very highly rated ....

https://youtu.be/0Ij19FYLDcE

:)

end of jan according to the dealers

In real world riding with 90kg rider, I wonder what the 30% power increase will be like.
Great little bike, but found the CRF250L a little short of puff as my only bike during winter.
Can't wait to have a go on the 300cc machine, take my place in the queue.

Got to 40 seconds when he said he was so excited he might explode for a second time , but sadly didn’t so stopped watching .
Just how many more of these idiots have YouTube channels ? It’s getting ridiculous!

Mmm, according to the Honda website then, it has 1.9kw more power...or 2.5 hp (10%) and weighs 4kg less.....so it reads to be c27hp and 140kg.
The torque is healthier at around 22nm (20%+ increase)

The CRF300L is 4kg lighter....... The larger capacity single-cylinder engine produces an extra 1.9kW power with 4Nm more torque – which you’ll feel when you tap open the throttle

Mmm, according to the Honda website then, it has 1.9kw more power...or 2.5 hp (10%) and weighs 4kg less.....so it reads to be c27hp and 140kg.
The torque is healthier at around 22nm (20%+ increase)

I liked my CRF250 but it just didn't have quite enough power. My thoughts at the time were that if it had a 390 Duke engine it would be fantastic.

Doesn't mention service intervals. One of the practicalities that I like about the CRF250L is the longer mileage between services.

Price for the CRF300L (not the Rally) £4999, service intervals the same as the CRF250L (long), should be in dealers in Jan.

Think I'm going to pop a deposit on one - whilst its not the lightest or most capable bikes, I want a dual sport with an ignition key thats capable, reliable and lighter than my Tiger 900 Rally Pro.

RBW.

Price for the CRF300L (not the Rally) £4999, service intervals the same as the CRF250L (long), should be in dealers in Jan.

Think I'm going to pop a deposit on one - whilst its not the lightest or most capable bikes, I want a dual sport with an ignition key thats capable, reliable and lighter than my Tiger 900 Rally Pro.

RBW.

Yep I am tempted too. But may wait to see if some good deals on remaining CRF250L & Rally in dealers.....if there are any left that is ;)

Ooh I recon I’m going to sell my mint rally .....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi S9 I will keep you in mind when I make up mine once I have seen new one in flesh .....................unless of course you have already sold it my then :beerjug:

For anyone is looking for an excellent condition 19 plate CRF250L I have listed one in the - For sale and wanted - non GS bikes and cars only.

Just drop me a PM if interested.

Thanks,

Ton.

So the new CRF300 Rally is out...and suddenly lots are for resale with sub 100 miles on them. Anyone here tried one and been disappointed?

If the Honda power figures are correct, that small hike isn't going to be enough to transform the bike which needs another 10 or so bhp over the 250.

Back
Top Bottom