New edition

wrinkleyowlie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New edition to the wrinkley workshop.
76dc3a8661e9e0f0846ad743a1e76657.jpg

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Cheers Tarka, me and Mrs Wrinkley just having a beer and for the umpteenth time trying to sort an easier way to upload pics to the site. 12 years a member and still can't fathom it.

Cheers Tarka, me and Mrs Wrinkley just having a beer and for the umpteenth time trying to sort an easier way to upload pics to the site. 12 years a member and still can't fathom it.

Tapatalk is tour friend. Very easy to upload photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk and an I Phone. Easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Tarka could suck the fun out of a clown.... (copyright)

Our Tarka could suck the fun out of a clown.... (copyright)

Clowns aren't funny. :dabone

Furthermore, correction of an error is knowledge passed on, and prevention of such errors becoming lore.

OK folks lets just roll back a little here. I am totally useless with technology, Jo is a little bit better. I'm after posting some pics of my newly acquired 1200 Guzzi sport, Jo offers to help me and suggests it may be easier to try it on tap talk. So, Jo sets about trying to do this. Bear in mind Joanne has no clue as to what bikes I have or what's currently in the shed, she isn't bothered.
After some time she says 'OK lets give it a go, what would you like to say' I say 'head the title with New addition' Jo hears this as new edition, she has no idea whether this bike is a new edition or new addition.

So, it wasn't a spelling error, more an error of communication. At the end of the day, does it matter.

Anyway, it was a crap picture of a lovely bike.

I post everything with pics via Tapatalk - it’s good so worth getting the hang of it.

Nice bike, by the way:)

Enjoy your new toy.....

Ride safe... :thumb

Hi Steve,

Perhaps this will work and 'they' can see your lovely new addition to your existing bike ...........

PHOTO-2020-11-21-10-48-48.jpgPHOTO-2020-11-21-10-48-49.jpg

PHOTO-2020-11-21-10-48-50.jpgPHOTO-2020-11-21-10-48-51.jpg

:thumb2

Complete with the fabled Caponord front mudguard? Excellent. Both bikes look great :thumb

Back
Top Bottom