F650GS Twin 2008 Handguards

OldCroc

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Struggling to find handguards to fit my 650 twin GS. Had too send a couple back so far as they don't fit. Last night I tried a set from the dealers and they had sent me the parts for a 750:blast. Obviously these don't fit either. I have spoken to them this am and they now say there are no OEM handguards for this bike.
Any help appreciated.

If I hadn't just covered it up I'd send you a picture of Jaq's F650 Twin that has had OEM hand guards on it from new; dealer is talking bollocks.

Try looking here.

Pretty sure mine are OEM...

D
984f81bb0f22a3059fd8e94c676837a6.jpg
1be2c567c83cea1f31d3db28310a5116.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I think these are OEM but the larger option. If I recall there are two or the options. I got the lager ones and had to drill holes in them to fit. I think you can order the extended plastic on its own. Not too expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the extensions on the top of the guards? Mine are oem guards but I need the top edge higher, those look ideal

I don't know I'm afraid, they were all on the bike when I bought it...

My handguards are like the "hand protectors, large plastic" ones here - Handguards

The extra fairings just bolt on top.

D

Thanks. Found them on the Bmw site for sale for a respectable 20 quid. But they would need to come from Germany and theynwont post just now. They call them spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom