2021 Twat Suitery

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Complete that look on the way to Starbucks riding that steed of awesomeness....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_90_jAtyS4g" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Complete that look on the way to Starbucks riding that steed of awesomeness....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_90_jAtyS4g" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh dear. Where do you find this shite.

It actually came up on my facebook feed.Why, I do not know !!

You'll tell us owt:D Probably ordered the full wardrobe along with your Itchy boots calendar.

You'll tell us owt:D Probably ordered the full wardrobe along with your Itchy boots calendar.
I bought an ItchyBoots T-shirt, have I committed some UKGSER faux pas?

There’s even a new Twat Hat and other shite....

394ebf37ad18a20f4887b913d7d1135c.jpg

180b60d5f5347519ee0c3c62bf49dd0d.jpg

8efe044c7e247c75e3cb49bbc6a3affe.jpg

GS Slippers £150 quid :D

Attachments

• 20201127_164946.jpg
    20201127_164946.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 325
Exactly !! Probably costs less than that twat suit and twat hat !!

And it’s not a moped,unless a moped now has 5 gears and does 65mph :)

Enjoy your GS twattery.

Tomorrows Guernsey Post reports on a disturbance after a gent on a BMW 1250GS, wearing twat suit and matching twat hat pulls up at local parade of shops and parks next to some fella who looks a complete twat on his two grand lime green mid-life crisis machine. The local twat was apparently offended by the sensible twat. After it was was decided they both looks twats, both twats rode off. The twat on the Italian/Jap scrap collaboration just sounded a bit limp and took longer to get home than the brand loyal twat on the reassuringly expensive German market leader.

You obviously own a 1250 and wear branded BMW twattery ?
Bless you,the advertising works.

Right bike, wrong gear.

Know your subject before posting.

Easier for me because you regularly post like a twat, so fair enough, but do make more effort going forward.

The twat on the Italian/Jap scrap collaboration just sounded a bit limp and took longer to get home than the brand loyal twat on the reassuringly expensive German market leader.

Right bike, wrong gear.

Know your subject before posting.

Might be the shite quick-shifter on your £16k mid life crisis steed causing the wrong gear.

And it’s Italian/Chinese scrap.

Know your subject before posting and best of luck in finding your sense of humour in time for the weekend :)

Might be the shite quick-shifter on your £16k mid life crisis steed causing the wrong gear.

And it’s Italian/Chinese scrap.

Know your subject before posting and best of luck in finding your sense of humour in time for the weekend :)

Hahahahahaha - stop digging and please don’t use the mid-life line - that’s definitely mine :D

I am being funny - I thought the newspaper article was rather good to be fair and I also enjoy your posts in general, but (a) stop trolling GS owners to validate your own choices and (b) remember we pay vat over here, so sixteen grand is a bit 2018 chap.

Hahahahahaha - stop digging and please don’t use the mid-life line - that’s definitely mine :D

I am being funny - I thought the newspaper article was rather good to be fair and I also enjoy your posts in general, but (a) stop trolling GS owners to validate your own choices and (b) remember we pay vat over here, so sixteen grand is a bit 2018 chap.

I am a GS owner.Failed again.

Currently the best thing about being a Twat is that you can purchase Twat clothing at 0% finance over 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom