2021 Twat Suitery

Hahahahahaha - stop digging and please don’t use the mid-life line - that’s definitely mine :D

Yeah but you can’t use the ‘mid-life crisis’ line if you obviously don’t understand it !!
A mid-life crisis is usually a term used to describe someone in their 50s who decides to get a bike licence and get a Harley as their first bike,because of his or her perceived ideas of the lifestyle that goes with it, or indeed something like the latest GS and all the gear.Or possibly a car such as a Boxster...

Buying the cheapest bike on the market to piss about on is about as far away from a mid-life crisis as you can get, especially if the purchaser has been riding for 40 years and not 40 minutes.

So, no, you can’t claim that one !! :)

Yeah but you can’t use the ‘mid-life crisis’ line if you obviously don’t understand it !!
A mid-life crisis is usually a term used to describe someone in their 50s who decides to get a bike licence and get a Harley as their first bike,because of his or her perceived ideas of the lifestyle that goes with it, or indeed something like the latest GS and all the gear.Or possibly a car such as a Boxster...

Buying the cheapest bike on the market to piss about on is about as far away from a mid-life crisis as you can get, especially if the purchaser has been riding for 40 years and not 40 minutes.

So, no, you can’t claim that one !! :)

Erm, wrong again, just not been trolling this place for as long as you.

I’ll move along now. It was fun initially, but you’re boring me senseless. I’m all trolled out.

Erm, wrong again, just not been trolling this place for as long as you.

I’ll move along now. It was fun initially, but you’re boring me senseless. I’m all trolled out.

Oh bless,you’re in your fifties and got a 1250GS as a first bike.
Good idea,off you go,no need to reply, but you’ll have to, wont you ? :)

Oh bless,you’re in your fifties and got a 1250GS as a first bike.
Good idea,off you go,no need to reply, but you’ll have to, wont you ? :)

Just the once.

I hate it when the trolling gets personal, but as you have stated what you think I am/have, so let me have a go...

Ageing pilot with bird who struggles with his incompetence, but the money keeps her there. Problem is, it's running out, so he has to buy crap to maintain his 'gotafewquid' persona and hopefully she doesn't realise the crap is getting cheaper, because when she does, he'll need to rejoin Tinder, because at his age, the uniform doesn't work anymore and he spends half his life talking down to blokes on a forum.

Enjoy your weekend :beerjug:

Just the once.

I hate it when the trolling gets personal, but as you have stated what you think I am/have, so let me have a go...

Ageing pilot with bird who struggles with his incompetence, but the money keeps her there. Problem is, it's running out, so he has to buy crap to maintain his 'gotafewquid' persona and hopefully she doesn't realise the crap is getting cheaper, because when she does, he'll need to rejoin Tinder, because at his age, the uniform doesn't work anymore and he spends half his life talking down to blokes on a forum.

Enjoy your weekend :beerjug:

So it really was your first bike ! :)
I’m sorry if I hit a nerve .
And the cheap crap Benelli was my g/f’s idea to a)get her back on 2 wheels and b) to take my mind off being off work again.
You get a different perspective on life when you’ve had cancer twice and might have it again.
Nice try though .

Enjoy your weekend

Fuck me, this descended quite quickly :D

Calling a pilot a pilot and 1250 owner a 1250 owner, precious :D

Back
Top Bottom