My (new to me) Electra glide

Or is it Dave.......

Don't start that up again dopy bollocks.

I know where you live don't forget, and I'm just someone you met on the internet who was invited into your home.
You of all people should know better.

Andres XX.

Oh god, another evening with filling every thread with pathetic abuse and ‘aren’t I clever posts’.

It was funny for 5 minutes, about a year ago.....

And still is funny.....

Right then ball bag.
I've been away for a little while (not my fault this time) and was wondering how we go about visiting our loved ones during COVID-19.

Is it even allowed anymore ?

EDIT ! OP I love your new motorcycle, a proper machine that is. Congratulations, enjoy it my friend, incarceration makes you yearn for the open road !

Andres XX

Very nice, you’ll need a bigger garage done fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had 4 bikes in there in the past:D Not Electra glides I’ll give you that:eek:

Electraglide cvo

Yes, garage not really big enough, I am going to move this on in the next couple of weeks.
Will post on here first and want 12k, the bike is under Harley original warranty until November 2023. The only change since photos on here is a slightly taller screen. The short dark screen can also go with it.

Now on eBay if anyone interested and can do a deal if sorted outside of eBay

Last edited:
One of the things that erk me is the size and shape of the panniers on my Ultra Classic. Not really wide enough for extended vacations if camping.
So the trunk gets all the big stuff together with the Ortlieb on the passenger seat.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom