Jamie Hipson

LittleHipson

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Jamie's daughter, Jess.
If anyone has any pictures of my Dad, please can you attach them?
Also I'd love to hear and learn more about my Dad. I miss him really bad, especially today, and so I was hoping some of you Tossers could make my day šŸ„°
Thank you for your time, and please keep yourselves safe xx

Hello Jess, lovely to see you here.

Your dad was a huge part of our community here, always smiling, laughing and having fun.

Have a look here, he was very well respected.

I met Jamie at a UKgser do and he was just really easy going, funny as/ decent bloke...

he had a story about everything and everything was a story.... a real loss to everyone... even strangers like me

regs

Lo

We all miss him Jess, a very funny and endearing man. One of a few who you'd look forward to meeting and spending a weekend away with.

If you follow Paul's links you will see him as we saw him, always laughing and enjoying himself.

Chin up...

Thank you. The man I remember is in those pictures. To celebrate his birthday I got a pack of Marlboro Lights, pizza, chips and doner and a bottle of Pepsi Max (don't really drink alcohol. Too expensive šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£)

Paul, when was the pictures of him in the dark blue overalls taken? And wtf is my Dad doing?! šŸ˜‚
Also, his green HogRoast t shirt is now mine, as is his green bomber jacket

He knew how to enjoy himself thatā€™s for sure and many of us enjoyed his company too One of the good guys taken too soon :(

Jess , did he work in one of the outdoor stores for a while ? Iā€™m sure I bumped into him somewhere one weekend, Bakewell maybe ?

Ian

I am another one who only met Jamie a couple of times. His smile could light up a room.

None of us are here for long but even on a human scale his life was too short. If however you measure it in terms of the happiness he brought to those fortunate enough to have met him his life was huge.

All any one can do is remember the good times which, when I think of Jamie, always raises a smile.

Paul, when was the pictures of him in the dark blue overalls taken? And wtf is my Dad doing?! šŸ˜‚
Also, his green HogRoast t shirt is now mine, as is his green bomber jacket
This one :D

i-JzkRLQ7-O.jpg

It was taken at the Three Stags Heads pub near Wardlow.

Your dad, Neil (Steptoe here) and Kev (Whatton here) were dressed as 3 Ninja's... we were all in party mood.... it all made sense at the time :beerjug::beer::jager:D:D

i-JtrFsGJ-O.jpg

Paul, when was the pictures of him in the dark blue overalls taken? And wtf is my Dad doing?! ļæ½ļæ½

Iā€™m with Jamie in the picture- Itā€™s a long story :D and one of many Iā€™d love to sit and tell you about one day. Be proud of your lovely Dad (as Iā€™m sure you are), he left us with memories to cherish, look back on and smile. Heā€™s always spoken about whenever us oldens meet up and reminisce. Much loved and much missed.... one his many posts on ukgser has always stuck in my mind. He replied to an arse we once had on the forum, went by the name of ā€œFlyerā€, Jamie told him to ā€œcome down from his Ivory cockpitā€.... Iā€™ve lots of pictures, Iā€™ll have look back through the hard drive and see if I can find some that havenā€™t been previously posted.... oh, one more thing Jess, I hope you havenā€™t inherited your dads snoring.. :D .... oh, and just one more thing, I still an old Nokia phone with txt s he sent me when he was in hospital, one simply says ā€œNah pop no style, I strictly rootsā€ a joke we had between us regarding the Althea & Donna song, Uptown Top Rankingā€, it was ā€œour songā€ , love it when I hear it on the radio, I hear Jamie singing it to me everytime .

With Tuned-in, Langollen

East Mids event.

Princetown.

Thank you. I am very proud of him. And, unfortunately for me, I have inherited the snoring, but it isn't as bad as his was šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom