Yet another insurance thread

Had my renewal today from Hastings £163.70p last year £162.45p GSA 1250 HP

As already mentioned earlier in the thread, call BeMoto...

They are very good, you talk to a real person, and they can talk to the underwriters if something seems to be off when using the "computer says no" systems.

Agreed - I was impressed with the way BeMoto handled the quote; the discussion was less 'robotic' than with others I tried. I went with them in the end.
Looks like the OP is pleased, happy days!

Roberto, as pleased as I can be with having to pay more than double for the 1250 compared to the 1200!

But I agree, one of the things that struck me bu Bemoto was the way they handled my business - pleasant, polite, professional. Reviews look to be good, as well.

The worse of the customer experience was Bennetts, whose customer rep sounded like she'd just handed in her notice.

Bennett’s also tripled my premium for my new 1250 compared to my old 2014 GS LC :mad: When I went onto the comparison sites their premium was back down at £200-ish, but every time I went to complete the purchase it tripled again. I went with BeMoto, but it was still double the 1200 premium.

I seem to alternate from Hastings to Bennett's each year but this year Hastings has offered 100% increase 18reg 1200gs and I'm 66 but even Bennetts are 20% increase and that's with covid mileage so why are insurances going up. Is this in anticipation of leaving Europe for some reason?

Back
Top Bottom