I asked a polite question and then .........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just a bad day.... a bad 8 months.

More and more business owners have had enough of all the bullshite.

I don’t doubt it, so don’t piss off your existing customers if you’re still trading or in a position to trade.
Spread a little love man. Said just like ‘The hippy’. :D

Not just a bad day.... a bad 8 months.

More and more business owners have had enough of all the bullshite.

I think you also meant to say the families of the deceased have had enough as well ? I read a post here recently from a retired police officer saying ten of his ex work mates had succumbed to it. This is not something we can ignore.

I can only thank God that 80-90% of the population in general complied with the Regulations, advice & guidelines because it is a matter of fact what happens when the regulations were relaxed. Covid takes off again and the hospitals fill beyond capacity to the point that they are unable to deal with, not only Covid but all the other diseases that take our loved ones. We are nearing the end of this pandemic so play your part, it could be one of my family or someone else’s who can’t get their Cancer treatment because of another’s selfishness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

100 %

It seems debating Covid rule breaking is as bad as letting on you're a remainer, or leaver...Is Covid the new Brexit? (whether you agree with the imposed restrictions or not, its the fact that the some people follow, others don't ) lol And in my limited experience it seems those that don't follow have less to lose than those that do

I can only thank God that 80-90% of the population in general complied with the Regulations, advice & guidelines because it is a matter of fact what happens when the regulations were relaxed. Covid takes off again and the hospitals fill beyond capacity to the point that they are unable to deal with, not only Covid but all the other diseases that take our loved ones. We are nearing the end of this pandemic so play your part, it could be one of my family or someone else’s who can’t get their Cancer treatment because of another’s selfishness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well said Mervyn.

Well said Mervyn.

indeed Yes Mervyn

my neighbour has been transferred in and out of covid wards since this start of this as and when the Numbers went up (She is normally a theatre sister)

I watched her sob trying to tell me about them having to turn off a ventilator of someone she had stood beside for about 30 days in her shift rotation Then again there was the glint of happiness as she was telling me more folks seem to be recovering and get taken off the vents than 9 months ago

indeed Yes Mervyn

my neighbour has been transferred in and out of covid wards since this start of this as and when the Numbers went up (She is normally a theatre sister)

I watched her sob trying to tell me about them having to turn off a ventilator of someone she had stood beside for about 30 days in her shift rotation Then again there was the glint of happiness as she was telling me more folks seem to be recovering and get taken off the vents than 9 months ago

That's the real story isn't it?

Maybe this Derek guy has been away for the 9 months of C-19 so wasn't here when the Irish Government brought in the travel rules of non essential travel.

Regardless I think his reaction missed the point that the blog would have been informative if he itemised the precautions he took and his reason for the essential travel.

No. I sent him a private message. I actually expected a “I do my best to distance and I isolate” type reply. My query would have gone away and I might have spent some money in their shop. I didn’t call him out publicly.

You have already called him out publically on Fb.
Whatever one's opinion on his travels and covid, I think it's wrong to post contents of a pm on a public forum, without the consent of all contributors.

You have already called him out publically on Fb.
Whatever one's opinion on his travels and covid, I think it's wrong to post contents of a pm on a public forum, without the consent of all contributors.

Mide, you are WRONG. I sent him a private message (see first few posts) . And since he blocked me immediately and also blocked a friend of mine that was a “very supportive “ customer contact had finished. I accept your view on PM’s but I differ.

Anyway, 24 hours on and I’ll close the thread. Thanks to all that commented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom