Not wrong, and, not throwing my toys out[emoji1787]

In the absence of Andres, who is in his local A&E at this moment ,getting an empty Mackeson bottle removed from his orifice after a wild night in that there Gnarley Bar, can I just say....I love you all. :hug

I once drank a crate of Mackeson in one sitting because it was going out of date; I needed a decorator rather than A&E.

It’s winter and most of them can’t go down the pub either ;)

If only we could retrofit some sort of ejection device into their Shackletons High Seat Chairs....might get a few to wind their neck in....

If only we could retrofit some sort of ejection device into their Shackletons High Seat Chairs....might get a few to wind their neck in....

Maybe they should come over and help me painting workshop floors? I spent 3 hours on it today and my head was spinning like an out of control satellite by the time I’d finished 😀

They are both tour and transport organisers. I have used both on multiple occasions. Total recommendation.
One can use them to transport a bike from Ireland to Europe and back again, or also have a guided tour with them.
For example, they have a depot in Memmingen, and one can have bike transported there at start of year,
leave it there indefinitely, and fly out multiple times to use it. Depot is within walking distance of airport.
Guided tours:
Most of Europe, Morocco, South Africa, South America, Vietnam. Where would you like to go? And stay in
superb accomodation.
Anyone is welcome to go with them.
They also have a bike and accessory shop in Gorey, Co. Wexford.

Are they Ireland only? Do you have web link? I’m in need of some shipping next year and want to check out all the options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once drank a crate of Mackeson in one sitting because it was going out of date; I needed a decorator rather than A&E.

Mackeson ... there's a blast from the past.

When I was a kid, my Dad always went for a pint from about 6pm till 7pm (about 4 pints of Abbot actually and then drive home :D), and he'd always bring my mother a bottle of mackeson back that she had with our supper. I can picture her pouring it into a glass now !

Good old 60's / 70's ..... :thumb

Some valid observations but it all boils down to a lot of "curtain twitching" IMHO.
If the traveller was my brother I'd be avoiding him for 14 days on his return but he is not in my circle so it's all rather academic really. :rob

There's no academia going on here ..... :D

Back
Top Bottom