Camp bed

dont waste your time, they are all massive in size and the bit you sleep on is a waste as there is no air in it to no insulation. The matteres will keep the bottom warm or get one of the marathon runner tin foil blanket things and put that down under the matt you will be surprised how much heat it will bounce back up, then look for a down quilt, I have the thermarest one but there are loads to choose from now, and it is warm as toast, I got a fitted sheet that fits the exped and it has poppers on to attach the quilt and the whole thing is good enough for camping in sub zero tempretures

What sheet did you use with the Exped? Been looking for something to cover mine?

TA Steve

What sheet did you use with the Exped? Been looking for something to cover mine?

TA Steve

vango do several in different sizes, I have the extra large exped downmat and the largest one fits mine perfectly

I use the outwell dreamcatcher 10cm mat..its fairly big rolled up but it fits in my 60litre lomo roll top bag along with my eurohike avon 3dlx 3 man tent and various camping equipment stuffed here in there in it as well ,sits on the pillion behind me no bother and secured with 2 cheap ratchet straps and a stretchy cargo net over top to stuff my waterproofs under for easy access.. :thumb2

can you remember the model you bought?

TA Steve

If I am honest no, but it was just a case of getting the dimensions of the sheets and matching up to the matteres, and it fitted perfectly, I wanted a vango one as I use a vango down quilt which poppers to the sheet to make the thing draft proof

Back
Top Bottom