Wanted xcountry

kayaker413

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking for an X country, saw a good few around 18months back when I could make the swap.
Just wondering if anyone knows of one about. Found a tidy one up harrogate way for £3500 and looks worth it but to much money for me.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Jonstrom,

I have one that I will be looking to sell in a couple of weeks time.

norbsa99

Hi all,
I am looking for an X country, saw a good few around 18months back when I could make the swap.
Just wondering if anyone knows of one about. Found a tidy one up harrogate way for £3500 and looks worth it but to much money for me.

Thanks in advance!

They are fetching more now... most are going to the Continent because they have 'discovered them' and are willing to pay big dollar for them. There were 117 registered in the UK, last time I looked there were only 72 left over here, either on the road or SORN'd.

They are fetching more now... most are going to the Continent because they have 'discovered them' and are willing to pay big dollar for them. There were 117 registered in the UK, last time I looked there were only 72 left over here, either on the road or SORN'd.

.... and they told me that the Xcountry would never become a Classic :rob

Good luck with the quest Jonstrom, they do come up from time to time ... but they don't hang around for long!

:beerjug:

Hi Jonstrom,

I have one that I will be looking to sell in a couple of weeks time.

norbsa99

Hiya, thanks for coming back to me. Do you have any details, price in mind etc. Thanks

I can't see how to PM on this platform. Thanks

Last edited:
Hiya, thanks for coming back to me. Do you have any details, price in mind etc. Thanks

I can't see how to PM on this platform. Thanks

You can't PM until you subscribe and pay £12

It's worth every penny, believe me :thumby:

Hi Jonstrom,

I am happy to provide you with the information you have requested via a PM but this method of communication has not been enabled in your current profile.

Are you a fully paid up member of the UKGSER forum?

Hi I have a 2009 with 10,000 miles that I would sell . It's a yellow and silver one.

Check out norbasa's one he's listed today. Seems good value, plus you don't have a whole lot of choice around at the mo

Hi just seen on Facebook cannon bmw have one for sale within your budget also if you buy it before the end of the month you get £200 voucher for clothing or accessories

Thought I’d mention it

Cheers

The one on Shetland is a belter - and he will bring it to Aberdeen at his cost. Be a great opportunity to have a great ride home, the long way.

If I was UK based I'd seriously consider the Shetland bike......Looks a good deal.

When you consider there are only 72 left on the UK register (when I last looked) and several people I know have 2 or more.... they are in the hands of a very few owners. Same with X Challenges, there are a lot of owners with 2 or 3.

I can vouch for the Shetland xcountry, it has not had a hard life. I know the previous owner who hardly used it. Worth the money the seller is asking for it.

Back
Top Bottom