iPhone 10 Holder

Gaz936

Reaction score
Hi...

Santa came early in the way of a Triple Black last week, yey!

Can anyone recommend a good iPhone 10 holder that I can replace with Navigator cradle with?

There's so many out there of course I don't want to pick up a duff one!

Thanks in advance...

I use quad lock and it’s robust...even on green lanes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Quad Lock mirror mount fits perfectly onto the OEM sat nav mount bar
785cf0fe1ac815cf9add6ee53e51de08.jpg

It’s quality kit, they do a shock mount which fits on, I haven’t tried it but seems good. Having bought the iPhone 12 I do have a Quad Lock case for the X which I am about to list on the for sale section if you’re interested.

If you use a quad lock with anything higher than an iPhone 5 or 6, a vibration dampener is going to be an essential accessory, though it's not been out long enough to prove it's effectiveness against the iPhone image stabilisation issues that these mounts create.

https://www.quadlockcase.co.uk/coll...cts/vibration-dampener?variant=32019364905075

What he said. I’ve had two iPhones (7 & 8) where the cameras have gone dolaley thanks to vibes. I now have one of the dampeners on my bike mount for my 10.

I have both Quadlock and SP with their dampeners. Both are solid and very easy to use but the SP is way better as the dampener is a much better design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentlemen, many thanks indeed for all your suggestions. This is just what I was looking for and is much appreciated. Cheers...

I can't recommend THESE more highly. No wiring, no modifications and power for your phone (and other accessories) using the standard BMW mount. You can also remove the BMW mount and replace entirely with this but I couldn't see the point. For £15 (ish) what's not to like? There are loads of options from different online retailers. I just happened to pick out this one. Take your pick!

I use quad lock and can recommend them.

Just swapping phones so have a quad lock case for the iPhone XR if interested?

Quadlock but if you do, the vibration dampener is a must. Santa bought me the Wunderlinq box but I’m yet to play with it.....

I’ve used Quadlock for years on all iterations of IPhone. Last one being the XS, never used a vibration dampener and never had any issues with the phone. Upgraded recently to a 12 Pro and have now used the dampener as I’ve read about issues with the camera. Haven’t had a chance to try it out yet but I have to say the dampener does appear to be somewhat over engineered...

The two Amazon ones quoted and the one that Andy B mentions are all about the same. I have one and am pleased at the way it fits into the Nav cradle, but can be fitted alone if needed. It also incorporates 2 USB sockets and comes with the power cable for the phone.

Back
Top Bottom