Anyone got a Migsel stand for my R100GS?

On the iPad when the virtual keyboard appears click and hold the letter on the board you want to accent. All available options will then appear. Without taking your finger off the keyboard slide to select desired option.

Oh yes they do....

Not the most beautiful piece of engineering in the world, but I don’t think it will break.
Don’t count on it. This is a migsel stand supplied new by them. It broke in August last year, it was less than a year old. I’m still waiting for a replacement. It cost me a rocker cover, handguard and wing mirror.

Attachments

• 42F97EB0-C053-40D7-9645-4EA19C75E372.jpg
    42F97EB0-C053-40D7-9645-4EA19C75E372.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 216
I’m still waiting for a replacement.

If I still had my R100GS I'd buy these bits off you and get the bits welded back together (properly). But it looks so simple in construction it may be worth just making something that looks similar! Less the stress point, of course. A bit chilly at the mo for sandals? :)

Colin

I would say that need just welding properly Colin
Mistercats yer man - He does owt for a cup o tea - sometimes :thumby:

As far as I was aware Michael (Migsel) is a Belgian gentleman. And as he lives in the Flanders area he probably speaks Flemish or Dutch, ( Flanderen people are not know to be francophiles unlike their Walloon country men) but either way he does make decent stuff.

He also speaks very good English,
The replacement stand arrived today.

Michel is a top bloke and goes back a long way in the GS world with a great reputation for his engineering skills.

I got one from him about 15yrs ago for my GS100 and it's been a great addition to the 'bike - it's far superior in design and manufacture to the original naff BMW one fit in the first instance.

This is the first fail I've seen but note he has acted on it and hope all are happy.:okay

Back
Top Bottom