Fuze Block or PDM 60

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Fuze Block or PDM 60
I'm after fitting an electronics distribution system to my HP2, already got a Fuze Block FZ1 on the 690 and it seems to work well and be pretty straight forward, but there are some nice features (timed delay on/off mostly) on the Rowe Electronics PDM 60.

Also, is EZcan an option?

Anyone got any experience of one vs. the other?

Not really, but I've just installed a PDM60, and whilst the time delay on/off seems nice, with canbus it seems to reduce the benefit on the PDM60 (if the bike your fitting it to has canbus).

For example, the switched live won't turn on the feed for devices on Ignition on, only when you have actually started the bike (as when you switch the ignition on the switched live circuit is only passing 2v which isnt powerful enough to trigger the switch, its only when you actually start the engine that 12v begins to flow on the switched live circuits - and the pre-selected start delay then starts). Maybe there is a better way to wire the switched live to canbus bikes, but I havent found it yet.

I've currently got an issue that the delay isn't working when turning off (it just turns everything off immediately), but suspect thats another canbus issue which Im investigating. (I have a hypothesis, just need to try something to test it ).

RBW.

Back
Top Bottom