Been here before !!

Leyther

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Many years ago I used to frequent the forum , I was then Bomber but have now transitioned !
I did own own a couple of R100 GS bikes one was the ' Desert Storm ' bike and another one which I swapped with a gentleman off this forum for a Panther combination.
I was an old git before and I am a really old git now.
I also purchased a number of items including a a R80 g/s petrol tank which I still have can't remember who sold it to me.
Anyway I have rejoined because I am thinking of buying a GS so will be lurking here

Many years ago I used to frequent the forum , I was then Bomber but have now transitioned !
I did own own a couple of R100 GS bikes one was the ' Desert Storm ' bike and another one which I swapped with a gentleman off this forum for a Panther combination.
I was an old git before and I am a really old git now.
I also purchased a number of items including a a R80 g/s petrol tank which I still have can't remember who sold it to me.
Anyway I have rejoined because I am thinking of buying a GS so will be lurking here

Welcome back

I did a LOT of work on Desert storm for an inmate on here just before it had a name change and headed off to Gambia

I know the present owner too

Was it Ingo you Sold it to originally ?

I think it was , he lived in Harrogate.
I do remember seeing a photo of it after it had been restored in

Greetings from an almost-Leyther - family all from Leigh but I was brought up in Hindley green! :beerjug:

I have a confession , I am a Yicker really born and bred in Haydock but have lived in Leigh for the last 30 years soon to be downsizing to Lowton .

Back
Top Bottom