ICELAND JULY 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tim

Not been on this forum for quite a while, (switched to a Ktm 👍)however I’m really interested the Iceland trip.
Can’t pm you prob cause I’m not subscribed . Can you put my name down for the trip 1.

Ta

Your names down mate....just leave telling your wife up to you :D

As you know Tim, this is by far the most dangerous part of the whole trip! :eek:

It's a bit like negotiating a slippy, steep, rocky climb which requires momentum, skill, timing, a good line, steady nerves and a fair degree of luck and should you get it wrong it can end in much pain ;)

Would have loved to head back to Iceland with you Tim, but Covid has reduced my income by about 90% since March last year, so I'm basically skint!

Sorry to hear that Lee, would have been great to ride with you again!

Hi Tim, happy to report I'm allowed out to play again this year- put me down if space. My illustrious partner in crime also at advanced stage of negotiations and will be declaring soon. Trip-2 please.

Liam

Hi Tim, happy to report I'm allowed out to play again this year- put me down if space. My illustrious partner in crime also at advanced stage of negotiations and will be declaring soon. Trip-2 please.

Liam

I have my pass. I told her that Greta asked for my help measuring temperatures in Iceland and to help address the surplus of beer. ‘My partner still believes the last four trips were for the purposes of rescuing kittens.

I told her you said you’d give me a Chinese burn if I said no. She also asked if the restraint order I took out against you last year had expired and I convinced her the sub articles had to be renewed at a meeting In Reykjavik in July, on that basis she was reluctantly in agreement.

All I need now is a motorbike.

I have my pass. I told her that Greta asked for my help measuring temperatures in Iceland and to help address the surplus of beer. ‘My partner still believes the last four trips were for the purposes of rescuing kittens.

I told her you said you’d give me a Chinese burn if I said no. She also asked if the restraint order I took out against you last year had expired and I convinced her the sub articles had to be renewed at a meeting In Reykjavik in July, on that basis she was reluctantly in agreement.

Bring the Rocket!

You should be Toddy's mentor :okay

Can I take my road king even if I do t have the comedy ape hangers?

Do they make a white wall tkc70 ?

Fit a bash plate and a set of knobblies, and in the words of the big Oirish fecker "Sure it'll be grand!" :aidan

Apparently Iceland will now accept evidence of having either a recent covid test or proof vaccination to allow entry.
Gives us a bit hope the iceland trip might actually happen. Fingers crossed. A year of cabin fever is driving me mad.

Apparently Iceland will now accept evidence of having either a recent covid test or proof vaccination to allow entry.
Gives us a bit hope the iceland trip might actually happen. Fingers crossed. A year of cabin fever is driving me mad.

Yes but for the moment this doesn't include those from outside the EU or Schengen, hopefully this will change in the coming months.
Also waiting for more info regarding new temporary import regulations as previously Iceland had an agreement with the EU.
Don't worry, I'm on it :)

You can definitely put my name down on a big bike trip in 2022! :D :thumb2
I want this Covid shit to be gone first.

And I need Mikeyboy to do his magic on my 1150 before that too.
And I need to lose weight before camping cos I snore like an asthmatic hippo! :blast

Yes but for the moment this doesn't include those from outside the EU or Schengen, hopefully this will change in the coming months.
Also waiting for more info regarding new temporary import regulations as previously Iceland had an agreement with the EU.
Don't worry, I'm on it :)

Just a thought... bike I will be using is in the wifes(maiden) name and v5 shows this. Will this be ok?
Getting stranded at a port while you lot go off and play wouldn't make me too happy!

Just a thought... bike I will be using is in the wifes(maiden) name and v5 shows this. Will this be ok?
Getting stranded at a port while you lot go off and play wouldn't make me too happy!

I've encountered this scenario with someone before in Iceland, I did resolve it but since Brexit it's still unclear what the vehicle temporary import arrangement will be with the UK so it may be worth getting it changed into your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom