Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ICELAND JULY 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Snooty View Post
    A true adventure, would love to go but it is beyond my scope f skill and abilities I am afraid. I hope it comes off for you Tim and all that go have a fantastic time.
    Thanks Mike, Trip 2 isn't generally difficult at all and anyone thinking of joining with a big bike or few offroad skills as they're called these days , it need not cause concern for this trip.
    KEA

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza12adv View Post
    I would estimate around the £2.000 to £2.250 .
    That was the approximate price of a pint in Reykjavik.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    That was the approximate price of a pint in Reykjavik.
    Average £7 a pint downtown Reykjavik but if you come here for cheap booze that's your lookout and why it's normal to find space in your panniers for a tipple Supermarket beer is very cheap but weak.
    KEA

Would have loved to head back to Iceland with you Tim, but Covid has reduced my income by about 90% since March last year, so I'm basically skint!
    The only man ever to get his work finished by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Hi Tim

Not been on this forum for quite a while, (switched to a Ktm &#128077however I’m really interested the Iceland trip.
    Can’t pm you prob cause I’m not subscribed . Can you put my name down for the trip 1.

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Your names down mate....just leave telling your wife up to you
    As you know Tim, this is by far the most dangerous part of the whole trip!

It's a bit like negotiating a slippy, steep, rocky climb which requires momentum, skill, timing, a good line, steady nerves and a fair degree of luck and should you get it wrong it can end in much pain

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Frost View Post
    Would have loved to head back to Iceland with you Tim, but Covid has reduced my income by about 90% since March last year, so I'm basically skint!
    Sorry to hear that Lee, would have been great to ride with you again!

Quote Originally Posted by ktmman View Post
    Hi Tim

Not been on this forum for quite a while, (switched to a Ktm ��)however I’m really interested the Iceland trip.
    Can’t pm you prob cause I’m not subscribed . Can you put my name down for the trip 1.

Ta
    Hi. Email me at timolgra@btinternet.com
    KEA

Hi Tim, happy to report I'm allowed out to play again this year- put me down if space. My illustrious partner in crime also at advanced stage of negotiations and will be declaring soon. Trip-2 please.

Liam

Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Hi. Email me at timolgra@btinternet.com

Quote Originally Posted by SmallFoot View Post
    Hi Tim, happy to report I'm allowed out to play again this year- put me down if space. My illustrious partner in crime also at advanced stage of negotiations and will be declaring soon. Trip-2 please.

Liam
    I have my pass. I told her that Greta asked for my help measuring temperatures in Iceland and to help address the surplus of beer. ‘My partner still believes the last four trips were for the purposes of rescuing kittens.

I told her you said you’d give me a Chinese burn if I said no. She also asked if the restraint order I took out against you last year had expired and I convinced her the sub articles had to be renewed at a meeting In Reykjavik in July, on that basis she was reluctantly in agreement.

All I need now is a motorbike.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe narvey View Post
    I have my pass. I told her that Greta asked for my help measuring temperatures in Iceland and to help address the surplus of beer. ‘My partner still believes the last four trips were for the purposes of rescuing kittens.

I told her you said you’d give me a Chinese burn if I said no. She also asked if the restraint order I took out against you last year had expired and I convinced her the sub articles had to be renewed at a meeting In Reykjavik in July, on that basis she was reluctantly in agreement.

Bring the Rocket!

You should be Toddy's mentor
    KEA

ICELAND JULY 2021

Quote Originally Posted by SmallFoot View Post
    Bring the Rocket!
    Do you know if I can get some TKC70s for the Rocket?

Do you know if I can get some TKC70s for the Rocket?
    We could take the Harleys and do the Viking biker thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Toddmeister View Post
    We could take the Harleys and do the Viking biker thing!
    Can I take my road king even if I do t have the comedy ape hangers?

Do they make a white wall tkc70 ?

Can I take my road king even if I do t have the comedy ape hangers?

Do they make a white wall tkc70 ?
    Fit a bash plate and a set of knobblies, and in the words of the big Oirish fecker "Sure it'll be grand!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast