Hello - Crash Bars

jimglasgow

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Newbie here to this forum and although I have been riding now for over 12 years have decided now to finish with my on going love for the BWM 1000RR, (getting on a bit) although I did go out with a bank on the latest model, which is a peach of a bike and in my humble opinion best sports bike out there by a country mile. Anyway that's behind me now, I have opted for a new GS Rallye which I will shortly take ownership of. This being the case I"m looking for some crash bars to fit around the cylinder heads only, therefore was wondering if anyone could recommend a third party set which is of good quality and fit. My mate picked up a set SW Motechs which look decent but just wanted to get a sample from others to see what the thoughts are out there.

Look forward to hearing from everyone

Thanks will keep an eye on these ones..... Out of curiosity, why did you opt to change from XR to GS

Had a few GSA’s over the past 15 years and came off a GSA 6 years ago and buggered my right ankle. I can’t take much weight on my ride leg / foot now and went for an XR as it was a lighter bike and still good for touring. I am looking to get my ankle fused this summer and will subsequently be able to take weight on it again.

The XR has been great these past 5 years but I do miss the shaft drive and will be going back to a standard GS in April / May.

Back
Top Bottom