Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 V85tt

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil W View Post
    Rubber washers on standard spoke nipples , I test rode a stelvio ntx when they came out and both front and rear wheels had slight leaks on at least one spoke .

The dealership said that it was an issue on every bike they got in and required remedial work
    I owned a Stelvio and these rims are a different design - looking at the pics, as has been said these are laced to the outside of the rim like a GS. Stelvio rims were laced to a bump in the middle of the rim, that as you say contained rubber washers - a bit like the DIY tubeless conversions available for the V85. TBF my rims were fine - maybe I got lucky?

I was lucky too it seems on my Stelvio (2010 with earlier 2 valve head). From memory the tyres lost about 1-2 psi over a week or so when in use but during storage 3psi over a couple of months.
    Keep the wire taught & ride safe

GSite

2021 V85tt

Has this been mentioned anywhere yet ?

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    This milestone in motorbike history has an extremely elegant colour scheme in its purely racing essence, combining the satin-finished metal of the fuel tank with the green of the fairing and the leather on the seat. Colours that also characterised the 350 Bialbero, one of the most victorious bikes in history, the unbeatable dominator of the 350 class in World Championship GP Motorcycle Racing, with the amazing record of 9 consecutive world titles (5 Rider and 4 Manufacturer) from 1953 to 1957.

Green was also the first colour “worn” by a Moto Guzzi with the Normale, the first model, and probably the most iconic of the Eagle’s colours. The Style Centre reinterpreted it in a modern approach with a matt finish and associated with metallic colours the express the solidity and authenticity of the Larian brand. The body colours are matched with a saddle covered with a natural coloured material, like that of leather, to highlight the typically Italian attention to detail.

Other distinguishing details are the eagle in a gold finish and the dedicated logo that graphically celebrates Moto Guzzi’s 100 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Dark Side of the Moon (Haute Loire) France
    I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post

Tubeless tyres are good

i'm surprised they haven't done some sort of special 100th Anniversary version ?
    And here we have it

Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    Has this been mentioned anywhere yet ?

As the great philosopher Keating once wrote " Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!" ------Amen

My current stable of "adventure bikes"
    2009 Guzzi V1200 Sport 8v Triple Black..my weekend sex kitten
    2014 VFR1200X Crosstourer Highlander DCT Camo.. my big trip missile

My BMW history, all gone but not forgotten. K1 , R1100GS, R1150GS, G650 XChallenge, R1200GS TB

I like that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Not sure where yer legs are going though..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Not sure where yer legs are going though..
    Don’t like the look of the airflow around the second cylinder..
    The Other PaulG

...you should never underestimate what a wonderful thing you have all done here - Chad, Dec 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12