R100GSPD box of bits

Hi Nin,

I have now bought the salvage.

I have also obtained a (straight) GS frame with log book from Motorworks.

The engine is being checked by Mikeyboy and will be used in the new restoration. :thumby:

Cheers Gerry

Excellent news Gerry, really pleased to hear that it’ll roll again. Look forward to seeing you out there sometime - I think we need an airhead gathering for all these builds going on, eh @Charlie Batty?

Recovery going well.

Got out on my E-bike yesterday. :thumb
Both you and the bike on the road to recovery - good news. Having ridden a couple of e-bikes I can def. see one in my future tho' maybe not for a few years yet. A great aid to recovery I would think.

Excellent news Gerry, really pleased to hear that it’ll roll again. Look forward to seeing you out there sometime - I think we need an airhead gathering for all these builds going on, eh @Charlie Batty?

Cheers Nin,

I like the idea of a UKGSER airhead gathering. :thumby:

I am sure there will be a lot of interest.

Both you and the bike on the road to recovery - good news. Having ridden a couple of e-bikes I can def. see one in my future tho' maybe not for a few years yet. A great aid to recovery I would think.

Yes the E-bike is a great help at present and doesn't give me a sore hip that walking currently does.

Now I am 64 it keeps me active and gets me up the hills. :thumb

Hi Nin,

I have now bought the salvage.

I have also obtained a (straight) GS frame with log book from Motorworks.

The engine is being checked by Mikeyboy and will be used in the new restoration. :thumby:

Cheers Gerry

I have been missing for a fortnight, at sea... come back to this excellent news! Melton Mowbray is going to be busy this winter!

I have been missing for a fortnight, at sea... come back to this excellent news! Melton Mowbray is going to be busy this winter!

Collected the frame from the powder coaters today and it will be at Melton Mowbray next week. :thumby:

Mikeyboy likes shiny so gloss white again.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 16.59.51.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 16.59.51.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 232

....things atalled a bit ...life getting in the way again..

Youngest daughter jus got married, eldest daughter just over from Mexico waiting to drop my first grandson! (about 4 weekd now) ...partners daughter just had her first granchild and just having the kitchen redone plus a few other hinderances:rolleyes::aidan

Back
Top Bottom