Ticketmaster app'...

jonnie comet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Before I get dragged too deeply into this.....

Please. Could anyone out there, who has the Ticketmaster app' on their iPhone, try logging into their account and check upcoming events (assuming that you have one/some)

I can get in on my MacBook but the app on my iPhone and iPad won't have it. Is it just me? I have Googled it - advised to change PW - done that, no joy. All worked fine until recent iOS update but I may be overthinking that.

I know that non of us are going anywhere soon and for me that's a good job. I would be properly stuffed if I was going to a gig today and the tickets (like most these days) were on my phone.

Thank you.

Before I get dragged too deeply into this.....

Please. Could anyone out there, who has the Ticketmaster app' on their iPhone, try logging into their account and check upcoming events (assuming that you have one/some)

I can get in on my MacBook but the app on my iPhone and iPad won't have it. Is it just me? I have Googled it - advised to change PW - done that, no joy. All worked fine until recent iOS update but I may be overthinking that.

I know that non of us are going anywhere soon and for me that's a good job. I would be properly stuffed if I was going to a gig today and the tickets (like most these days) were on my phone.

Thank you.

Your tickets are anywhere you want them to be -

find your tickets and print them :) no need to worry about having them on your phone (there not btw)

sometimes old school is best

Then when youve seen the gig and the pressure is off, uninstall and re install the app and have a play around

Your tickets are anywhere you want them to be -

find your tickets and print them :) no need to worry about having them on your phone (there not btw)

sometimes old school is best

Then when youve seen the gig and the pressure is off, uninstall and re install the app and have a play around

Yeah, I get all of that and as said I can get into the tickets part of my account on the Mac' but not on my phone via the app'

I reckon if it came to it I would just screenshot the tickets into 'Photos'

BUT....I attended a talk show at Scarborough Spa last year (Ticketmaster, phone ticket only) and Ticketmaster made it clear that you HAD to show the tickets in the app' and that screen shots (and presumably printed copies) would not be accepted.

It's easy enough to find a way around this and prove I have the tickets but I just wondered if anyone else was having this problem with the app' ?

Thanks for the reply ....:thumb2

What Ticketmaster say & the venue do are two different things

TM can say all sorts of bollox to make it sound like they have your interests at heart.

At the end of the day, if the venue says otherwise, its down to them.

I went to a venue, and despite it being all printed ticket only according to TM, The venue was accepting Printed, On Phone, & pay on the door !

I went to another concert, with booked seats via TM When we got there - it was all standing on the lower ground floor ( much much better :) )

Just phone the venue, and see what they say :)

What happens if you dont have a smart phone??? some people genuinely dont ?

What Ticketmaster say & the venue do are two different things

TM can say all sorts of bollox to make it sound like they have your interests at heart.

At the end of the day, if the venue says otherwise, its down to them.

That's interesting - Cheers.

With so many gigs cancelled/resch' from last year plus things booked for later this year/next year/stuff for the kids etc, I reckon TM are holding cica £2K of mine.

Guns n Roses in June, Tottenham Stadium - What do you reckon the chances are ??....Thought not.....:D

That's interesting - Cheers.

With so many gigs cancelled/resch' from last year plus things booked for later this year/next year/stuff for the kids etc, I reckon TM are holding cica £2K of mine.

Guns n Roses in June, Tottenham Stadium - What do you reckon the chances are ??....Thought not.....:D

I know where your coming from

I've got 3x Tickets & Coaches for Rammstein 3x Tickets for WOTW 1x For Blancmange 1x for the Skids & 1x for H17 supposedly from May this year - yeah right

Back
Top Bottom