Aprilia Tuareg 660

About time he did a review and sums it up perfectly

Dear Aprilia. Thank you. Thank you for making this bike. A bike that many people will never understand, will not buy and will give four stars in a review. A bike that will make people comment about reliability, and dealer networks whilst drooling over CF MOTO's. KOVE's and obscure bikes from niche brands.Thank you for being a challenger with the ability to build quality; for putting good suspension in a bike, good electronics and not charging the earth for it. Thank you for not compromising the bike in the name of a bottom line. Thank you for this week of riding I won't forget. Please keep doing this until it sticks and then do it some more. I hope we meet again someday.Keep making great bikes. Llewelyn Pavey

Llewelyn Pavey knows his stuff , having raced the Dakar and having a legend for a father .

The Tuareg was never really on my radar until I watched Llel’s excellent video last night. I’m really curious about it now, and might have to pop along to Colchester Kawasaki for a test ride…

The Tuareg was never really on my radar until I watched Llel’s excellent video last night. I’m really curious about it now, and might have to pop along to Colchester Kawasaki for a test ride…
good idea especially as they have a very good deal on at the moment

Wow what a review ! Made me want to buy one ….how we I’m pleased I bought one of the only two bikes he said could possibly better it ..,.😉

good idea especially as they have a very good deal on at the moment

If you keep posting tempting deals like that I’ll be forced to put you on the ignore list (y)

An even better deal on a 2023 bike. Prefer this colour too.

011814beee4b99b71bb7a206b5e6ee82.png

Sent from my N65

About time he did a review and sums it up perfectly

Dear Aprilia. Thank you. Thank you for making this bike. A bike that many people will never understand, will not buy and will give four stars in a review. A bike that will make people comment about reliability, and dealer networks whilst drooling over CF MOTO's. KOVE's and obscure bikes from niche brands.Thank you for being a challenger with the ability to build quality; for putting good suspension in a bike, good electronics and not charging the earth for it. Thank you for not compromising the bike in the name of a bottom line. Thank you for this week of riding I won't forget. Please keep doing this until it sticks and then do it some more. I hope we meet again someday.Keep making great bikes. Llewelyn Pavey
Good film and review.

Nice to see my locale heavily featured (I don't live in Stonehenge). Those whoops towards the end are pretty brutal. I don't take them like that on my FE :oops:

Anyone ridden one of these two up, with luggage? Looking at swapping my 6.5 yr old Africa Twin, would ideally like something a chunk lighter but that just brings me down in capacity (obviously really)

Back
Top Bottom