West Wales

GarethGS

Reaction score
Hi All,
As a complete newbie, just looking to see if there are any fellow GS owners around the West Wales area, Begelly, Kilgetty? Going nuts at the moment being stuck in so looking to start planning rides for when the sun come out and lock down ends.

Gareth

You're in the wrong section boyo.:D
Doesn't matter, welcome to all things GSer.:beerjug:

When the time is right you could try riding up to the Owl’s Nest in Llandovery seems to be a very popular biker destination.

It’s a big attraction for the Hardly Ableson breed but I’m sure there’ll be a few GS’s there.

Alternatively just post up a date and location for a ride out and see who’s interested.

There is normally a Rally at west hook farm, in Marloes early sept every year. Details on the ABR forum. It's a good crack.
Me, PW, Gog and Taffy started doing it B4 that...but BigAl grew it and it now attracts 50+ bikes, bar and moosic plus fantastic views.
Welcome and enjoy :aidan:aidan:p

Hello Gareth, Llanelli GSr here when we are out playing again I can often be seen out on the roads and trails or having the odd coffee in Llandovery, my bike is usually the oldest, scabbiest, dirtiest one there so easy to spot, occasionally venture a little further, names Paul, feel free to pm contact me or just look out. Pic below, bare in mind the handguards change colour as they break and/or with oil change's and come off in warmer weather, lamps will also come off in the spring. Recognize the location?

Attachments

• IMG_20190120_144659.jpg
    IMG_20190120_144659.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 210
Top of the class Allan, shitty to think where I am parked there was once a legal trail now a Restricted byway. we were screwed over there big time.

Back
Top Bottom