Centrestand Difference in Height R1150Gs vs GSA

Al-1150

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed but can not find it anywhere..
How much shorter is the GS centre stand when compared to the GSA centre stand?
Thanks
Al.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I'm sure this has been discussed but can not find it anywhere..
How much shorter is the GS centre stand when compared to the GSA centre stand?
Thanks
Al.

Just to clarify Im talking about the R1150GS vs R1150 GSA

For anyone looking for this info in future. I got both now and can confirm there is a 1 inch height difference.
cd724d467d65d642fc4bbd55cb26d056.jpg

what's your plan??

use 1150GS shocks and centre stand on your GSA??

Good info to have a I have a chum who is suffering ongoing back injuries and needs some help like this

What does it measure for the GS stand from the Centre of the loop to the foot as I have an RS one that might do him IF they are a similar length ?

what's your plan??

Good info to have a I have a chum who is suffering ongoing back injuries and needs some help like this

What is it for the GS stand from the Centre of the loop to the foot as I have an RS one that might do him

I have 2 1150 GS Adv

One with 1150 GS Ohlins and corresponding GS stands (you do need both for ease of use)

The other has normal GS Adv Ohlins shocks and corresponding GS Adv stands

The Adv shod with GS suspension is far easier to manage and actually handles better (Lower C of G)

Springs are the same - just the silver joining clip is a different length (GS v GS Adv)

what's your plan??

What does it measure for the GS stand from the Centre of the loop to the foot as I have an RS one that might do him IF they are a similar length ?
I needed the bike lower so swapped out the front GSA shock for a GS shock and had a GSA wilbers shock lowered by 30mm. The ride height is perfect now but it means I am not able to get it on the Centre stand, (Advancing years and disc issues)

can you clarify what you mean by loop and I'll check it out.

From the Centre of the Cylindrical mount at the top to the top of the flat part of the foot, Please!
Hi Dr.
For the standard GS it's 31inches. The perspective of the photo makes it look slightly shorter.
bf353972a135b83b727860f63836058f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom