Recommend a Pressure Washer Please?

Thanks to those that proffered their advice on this one.
Johnny, I got myself a refurbished Karcher Xpert Deluxe HD 7125 so thank you for putting me on that track.
I guess I could've waited to see if a higher spec machine came up for sale, but this one has the adjustable water flow, a 15m reinforced hose on a winding drum and other features that are suited to my needs.

Thanks to those that proffered their advice on this one.
Johnny, I got myself a refurbished Karcher Xpert Deluxe HD 7125 so thank you for putting me on that track.
I guess I could've waited to see if a higher spec machine came up for sale, but this one has the adjustable water flow, a 15m reinforced hose on a winding drum and other features that are suited to my needs.

Good news
That’s a good choice
As with everything-get a size that’s not on top of your job

Pressure washer

Karcher every time for me
I hammer them especially summer end up cleaning everybody's cars vans
I do drives and block paving for all the family
I have a K4, at the moment wind up reel
If it breaks I'll just go out and buy another tomorrow

I use a Karcher K2 relatively inexpensive and meets my needs for car / bike / path washes. Had it for a while now.
Wee tip I would offer to enhance longevity of the pressure pump; before powering up I always let the water at its normal pressure pass through the system to ensure pump does not run dry when it first starts and then when finished, switch off the power and the water source and operate the lance to relieve the water pressure in the system, before uncoupling and putting away. :rob

Back
Top Bottom