All the adjustments i.e. DTC ESA etc

resovoir

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi
I have just read the GS1250 TE Riders Manual. My bike is a 2020 bike but not the latest with adaptable headlight etc mods.
I have also watched a U Tube on what is available in the realm of settings by Big Rock Media and between the two I have created a chart, that is very similar to the information given by Big Rock Media ( his is better mine came from reading the manual,

RAIN ROAD Dyna PRO

ABS Pro = not adjustable
DBC = not adjustable
DTC = settable settable settable
ASC Pro= pre set up for on road use
Dyn ESA= auto or set for pro and road
HSC= can be put into auto or manual
Riding modes= can be set individually for throttle response

Without an in depth technical discussion have I got it right or left anything out the above.
Cheers
Richard

Hi
I have just read the GS1250 TE Riders Manual. My bike is a 2020 bike but not the latest with adaptable headlight etc mods.
I have also watched a U Tube on what is available in the realm of settings by Big Rock Media and between the two I have created a chart, that is very similar to the information given by Big Rock Media ( his is better mine came from reading the manual,

RAIN ROAD Dyna PRO

ABS Pro = not adjustable
DBC = not adjustable
DTC = settable settable settable
ASC Pro= pre set up for on road use
Dyn ESA= auto or set for pro and road
HSC= can be put into auto or manual
Riding modes= can be set individually for throttle response

Without an in depth technical discussion have I got it right or left anything out the above.
Cheers
Richard

Not sure, what exactly are you creating a chart for??,

You can download copies of your manual online if you need it

Santa as said in the first line of my first post I have read the manual! Just wanted to make sure I had interpreted it correctly

Back
Top Bottom