vario bags

cutmorej

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi I'm looking for a couple of inner bags I have vario side panniers on BMW gs1250 2019

on fleebay they all state 1200,800,700 (i just want some cheapies)as I wont be using them much. I take it the 1200 vario luggage is the same as 1250 ??

hi I'm looking for a couple of inner bags I have vario side panniers on BMW gs1250 2019

on fleebay they all state 1200,800,700 (i just want some cheapies)as I wont be using them much. I take it the 1200 vario luggage is the same as 1250 ??

Yes same as. My 1200 varios fitted 1250. So the same.

Enjoy your ride.

Ebay cheap ones are fine.
Only thing is,, the more bags you have the more junk to fit in them...

Thanks cpjs for the heads up about the eBay company making pannier bags, sent them a email & asked if they do bags for other makes of panniers & they said just send them photos of my panniers & they would do me some bags .

Thanks
Ian

I've had cheapies in the past (air cooled R1200GS) and for occasional use they're fine.

I had genuine BMW bags on my K1600 and they were definitely more robust and great fit. I've just shelled out for BMW bags for 1250GS.

My eBay inner bags came today and I'm well impressed, thanks for the heads up from this forum,

Ian

Back
Top Bottom