Touring seat

Zed Zed

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just ordered a new intercepter is the touring seat worth ordering?

What other must have do the collective recommend?

Just ordered a new intercepter is the touring seat worth ordering?

What other must have do the collective recommend?
I've had a look at it as well but would like to ride a few miles on the standard one first to see what it's like. There are many seat options available now as well, none are overly expensive either.

What colour if Interceptor did you order? Could have had mine delivered next week but no point with restrictions and weather leave it at the dealers unregistered and have it registered as a 21 plate end of Feb

This is worth a browse, friend bought some stuff for his Continental GT from them and had it delivered in less than a week ..... from India!

https://royalspares.com/collections/interceptor-650

I have a set of Scorpion cans and a tall fly screen on order with my dealer with a 10% discount but will order some stuff from Royal Spares as well. Also, a DNA high flow filter kit which is available on ebay from a few suppliers

This is worth a browse, friend bought some stuff for his Continental GT from them and had it delivered in less than a week ..... from India!

https://royalspares.com/collections/interceptor-650

I have a set of Scorpion cans and a tall fly screen on order with my dealer with a 10% discount but will order some stuff from Royal Spares as well. Also, a DNA high flow filter kit which is available on ebay from a few suppliers
Update on Royal Spares.....
Mixed reports on them, some very good and some very poor.

I ordered and paid for 4 or 5 items just over 2 weeks back and still showing as order unfulfilled in my account .... sent emails and messages asking about a despatch date..... had one reply saying an intern had handled the order wrongly and had been severely dealt with ... one last night saying RE had moved a warehouse so will be another 3 or 4 days delay...... fair to say tracking and communication are shite and slow so far.... might be better ordering via ebay with them as you at least have some comeback for unfilled orders

Back
Top Bottom