Hard or soft luggage ? after the farkling!

de crowe

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
400e6529324da8181331d3de60d8ba3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thks for the pics so much better than words. I have an older 800GSA and perhaps a question is if you want to filter alot in heavy traffic? for this reason I like soft panniers and remove them when the weather's bad. Trying to read the logo on yours Givi?

thks for the pics so much better than words. I have an older 800GSA and perhaps a question is if you want to filter alot in heavy traffic? for this reason I like soft panniers and remove them when the weather's bad. Trying to read the logo on yours Givi?

I sold my F800gsa to buy this F850gs. The F850 gs feels much more top heavy due to the repositioning of the fuel tank to the "traditional" up front position. The panniers are all Givi Trekker Outback, 42 litre top box and 48litre panniers, both sides. Too wide in my book. Looking to sell the panniers locally. The standard Touratech BMW 800 GSA panniers are both smaller that these panniers and are big enough. F800GSA a great bike. I would not be filtering too much with these big boys fitted.

Back
Top Bottom