Akrapovic

ha ha funny that ,i recognise both of those exhausts lol,tastes and opinions differ ,i prefer the pregnant fish look :thumb

Lol awreet Ian, have to say it is a close call. I think the Arrow matches my GSA nicely. Thanks mate.

Tried the baffle out and too loud for me, so it went back in. Louder than stock and a lot less than half the Akra price
With my Arrow was the same. I ended up cutting off a bit more then a half of the interior of the silencer and now the sound is perfect for me.

Anyone had a problem with fitting any of these and then the vario panniers? I was looking at a scorpion exhaust as had one in the past but has a note on the website saying not compatible with varios!

Wales to Scotland and back in September with varios.....no problem

There are copies and wannabes?

This is the best and correct one. EU3 removable baffles - titanium and available in black

Attachments

• Akro.jpg
    Akro.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 413
There are copies and wannabes?

This is the best and correct one. EU3 removable baffles - titanium and available in black

It maybe the correct one but just found out that it wont allow the fitting of my SW Motech Pannier rails, whereas the standard exhaust supplied will. Its a tad too long, pity I didn't know this before shelling out for the Akra.
Mine is a 2017 Rallye and the rails came off my previous 2013 GS lc model.

Any suggestions as to where to go from here to enable the Akra to fit with the rails or anyone else come across the same issue?

Back
Top Bottom