Rokker Explorer Gloves now Half Price

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just had an email from Motolegends to say that they are selling off the Rokker Explorers at half price.
Unfortunately I need a 12 and they are sold out but some of you may be interested.

39628684587a2d8e10715782e545a2f5.jpg

Black and brown available .

This accompanied the email :

Now there is one teensy-weensy little problem with these gloves; so small you might never have noticed it. When these gloves were shipped to Rokker, they were packed in a slightly inappropriate, plastic cover. In transit, the knuckles rubbed on the packaging, and on some of the gloves it made a tiny mark on the leather. Did I mention it was tiny? In most cases, if you didn’t know it was there you wouldn’t spot it. But we did spot it, so we collared the distributor and twisted his arm him into selling us his entire stock of gloves at a silly price. And that price allows us to offer them to our customers at the ridiculously low price of just £59.99! That’s half the recommended price of £119.99. Just a word. You might see this glove being advertised for £89.99 in some places. That’s these same gloves. But nobody else has them; just Motolegends!

We have less than 40 pairs in brown and only 60 in black. They won’t be around for long. We’ve done a few of these flash sales recently. And within a day or so, everything is gone. If that happens, by the way, it can occasionally overwhelm our system so that two people end up thinking that they have bought the last pair. If this happens, then our apologies.

Finally, a final word of reassurance. If you think we’ve understated the extent of the mark on the knuckles, you can send them back for a refund of the purchase price. But, honestly, it’s the kind of mark that you’ll barely notice.

Contact us soon. Don’t leave it too long. By the way, look at the top photo.. there’s a tiny mark on the knuckle protector. That’s all we’re talking about here.
383d88d2e6515d747eb85b08579c41d6.jpg

They have some great deals like these coming out. I missed out on the last two but hopefully I’ll get the gloves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do these assist the comms connection from headset to TFT and Bike to bike ? Ill get some !

Are they lined?
Patria o Muerte

Yes - Outlast lining.

They are nice gloves. I got some when Leg Ends originally sent that mail out. My wife even bought them for me, so that was a double win.

The "mark" mentioned in the OP is absolutely minuscule and you'd never know it was there. There would be worse after the first time you wore the glove on a bike. For £60 they were a bargain, but I think they only have very large in brown and very small in black left.

Back
Top Bottom