2021 Hayabusa !!!!!

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Cue posts of “I’d kill myself on that”.....”I’d be locked up if I had that” etc etc :hippy

It’s coming back....on February 5th....a proper bike.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/edf-Nzs_4Lw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Proper clocks with a TFT in the middle.

More here

Interestingly, Hayabusa is the Japanese word for a Peregrine Falcon

One of the Peregrines natural prey is the Blackbird.

They were a lovely bike to ride Bundles of torque from low down

Definitely a Mile Muncher

I wouldn't have called it a "nimble thing" by any means but lovely on the fast sweepy stuff

They were a lovely bike to ride Bundles of torque from low down

Definitely a Mile Muncher

I wouldn't have called it a "nimble thing" by any means but lovely on the fast sweepy stuff

spot on, i've had two. Lovely things.

Very nice bike, I always found them too much of a stretch to the bars and very uncomfortable , at least the old black bird / Hayabusa.
No cries of id kill myself on that from me.

:blast

Very nice bike, I always found them too much of a stretch to the bars and very uncomfortable , at least the old black bird / Hayabusa.
No cries of id kill myself on that from me.

:blast

Are you a tad short ?
I’m 6’1” and found my Busa very comfy, apart from the slightly high pegs.

249b77e6f1b49745bf3917a87f612e64.jpeg

5'9 after just waking up. Little shorter late in the day. H2 sx I find a shorter stretch and super comfy.

I still have fond memories (1999 - 2012) of both an early gen1, as well as a gen2. Both were launch models.

I came from a Blackbird & also ran a ZX14 briefly. The old 'Busas had their foibles, but what an incredible experience they were.

Now though, legislation has surely made them redundant..................still tempting though, like the H2SX, while we still can.

I had a Gen 2 when I was living in Germany and yes it was fun on the autobahns :cool:

Can't wait to see the new one!!!

I had 2. First Gen and then a new Gen 2 the same time as Trev. Both slightly modded. Had toyed with the idea of a turbo on the Gen 2 but sold it to buy a 996SPS which I still have.
8e52b9cc275e422e5c8fbf666ff4bd40.jpg

052158108ffe353dbc69a5c78ea9200e.jpg

Can’t wait to see the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first and only time I went over 200mph on a bike was on a derestricted Busa. My Garmin ( which was in my pocket ) showed 206mph. :thumb2 I was too scared to take my eyes off the “road” ( private track obvs ) to look at the clocks! :D
My mate, who’s bike it was, was too chicken to give it full beans. It was surprisingly stable and still pulling at that speed too.

Back
Top Bottom