V85TT options for rear tyre Hugger

GSite

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All you Guzzi loving Tossers,

Researching huggers for my V85TT which is still at the stealers awaiting end of lockdown for delivery.
Would like to protect rear shock and area behind it, but the idea of a shock tube does not appeal. Read about the experiences of a forum member fitting the Pyramid hugger, but can't say I'm that impressed by it. Been looking at the Powerbronze item as per link below and wondered if anyone has experience of this or any other alternative (other than a piece of old car floor mat).

Also interested to see of there is a mudsling type thing available to fix to the inside of the rear wheel arch as per the one for the GS like the machine art item.

https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/moto-guzzi-v85tt-19-20-300-m101.html

Thanks all

Yeah, realised that after I posted, but the crud still gets to area behind the swinging arm which is really where protection is required.

I think that looks the best looking hugger I have seen. But I don’t think it is needed as the shocker doesn’t get dirty and cleaning the swing arm is fairly easy. But if I was spending £100 on a hugger it is definitely the one I would buy

Back
Top Bottom