Shark Nano Jet helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventuredon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
anyone got one? Reviews, good and bad welcome. Looking for a cheapish jet helmet/ I'd love a shoei J cruise but double the budget. Any info on Shark helmets etc Ta

Can't help with the Shark but I've found Nolan to be well made, comfortable and good VFM.

I have a full face and an open face with integrated peak and pivoting visor, both are pretty good but as with every helmet I've ever owned a little water gets past the top seal in prolonged rain. The worst was a BMW System flip front. The upper edge f the visor and seal dipped into a shallow V shape at the centre and funnelled a small stream of water down the inside.

The open face can be configured for use with or without the peak, visor or both.

I've a size small J Cruise available. Perfect as new condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've a size small J Cruise available. Perfect as new condition.

That would then come with an as new price tag! I am a small. I see one with an intercom on e bay for £297..
I have my Arai which I love but its full face and I fancy something (not that we can use it yet!) open for pissing around in London to Waitrose etc. There have been quite a few System 6 available, but if I went that route, I'd probably not wear the full face much and that is new. So a cheap open/jet that works but not one that I use permanently in favour of my hard earned Arai! If that makes sense. Tried a few Nolan's on in the shop last year, wasn't for me though

Does anyone ever manage to sell an 'as new' helmet for an as new price?

PM me if you're interested. Don't bother if you're not.

Thanks, didn't look too far into it as it's in the EU and fearful of a bargain, that isn't a bargain on arrival. Have a few options on e bay and as its winter and lockdown, not sure I will be buying right now, unseen/unsized unless a real bargain. There is a system 6 for £100 that's an absolute deal, but then I'd probably not use my full face anymore. Tempted though

Thanks, didn't look too far into it as it's in the EU and fearful of a bargain, that isn't a bargain on arrival. ..................

Louis will quote you a delivered priceinclusive of VAT and import duty. I used them for a LiPo battery charger a couple of weeks back in mid-January.

Ok, replied to Apex and got no response. Have now purchased a Shoei J Cruise off ebay. Very good condition and fits awesome. Not tested yet but got what I set out for, for £80 collected. Happy Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom