Even if you don’t buy mine - TFT thieving!

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys/Gals, seemingly it’s becoming more common on these screen thefts - here’s a good video about what can be done.

You don’t have to buy mine (or anyone’s for that matter) but PLEASE be mindful of what seems to be happening and ride safe (when allowed to do so).

https://youtu.be/NcUj57wgPTs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys/Gals, seemingly it’s becoming more common on these screen thefts - here’s a good video about what can be done.

You don’t have to buy mine (or anyone’s for that matter) but PLEASE be mindful of what seems to be happening and ride safe (when allowed to do so).

Mark, where it has your company name, is this a sticker that peels cleanly off or is it painted on?

Mark - do you consider your (current) Mark 2 version of this any better (or harder to remove) than your Mark 1 version. I think I must of bought one of the last Mark 1's from you, just wondering if the Mark II is any better and I need to consider replacing / updating mine

TFT screen protector

Ive purchased one direct from Mark at Cymarc three weeks ago to support his business as they give good advice and service on everything they do. Ive had items before as quality is always good but to find nippy Norman’s supply Cymarc products ref the tft screen at £49.00 delivered do you go with loyalty or price for exactly the same product. The £6.00 difference is 10% approximately your choice

Mark, where it has your company name, is this a sticker that peels cleanly off or is it painted on?

Indeed. Can anyone comment? I would happily buy one from Cymarc if it did not have the company branding.

Does it fit the f850gs? JJH

I checked with them yesterday but was told they don't have one for the 750/850gs and no plans at present to manufacture one. The 850gs adv version doesn't fit apparently.

Indeed. Can anyone comment? I would happily buy one from Cymarc if it did not have the company branding.

For the avoidance of doubt, I have has cymarc products before and they were great, I just don’t want the aesthetic ruined by lots of disparate brands so would prefer it without the name.

For the avoidance of doubt, I have has cymarc products before and they were great, I just don’t want the aesthetic ruined by lots of disparate brands so would prefer it without the name.

If I was the manufacturer I’d want my brand name on it and better than having your TFT screen nicked. No offence, only my personal feeling after having bought one. The branding isn’t that big in real life.

If I was the manufacturer I’d want my brand name on it and better than having your TFT screen nicked. No offence, only my personal feeling after having bought one. The branding isn’t that big in real life.

Understood and I haven’t discounted Mark’s version which looks good, I just prefer not to have lots of brand names on a bike especially in the cockpit area where, for me, it should be aesthetically clean and consistent.

On the video it looks like a sticker to me.

Hairdryer and peel?

Mike

Is that price for the one with or without the sunscreen?

Back
Top Bottom