Irish Photo Rally 2021

Thanks Tim, it was a good evening although there were certain elements absent, mainly liquid ones! Looking forward to lashing into the Photo Rally 2021!

Well done lads, ‘twas a bit different but an entertaining evening all the same. The ‘do’ is the only place I see some people from one year to the next so I miss that but all things considered...

Roll on a socially distanced Photo Rally :thumb2

them cx tings are insane and as i said anyone who does it on a sub 200 is :bow

More effort needed

After looking at the video I'm definitely going to do them all this year. I do a few every year but never enough to submit.
Must put me ugly mug in a few of them so people know what i look like, apart from being huge :augie
Bf.

After looking at the video I'm definitely going to do them all this year. I do a few every year but never enough to submit.
Must put me ugly mug in a few of them so people know what i look like, apart from being huge :augie
Bf.

Ah gwan big fella you can't be bigger than that fella Tom from Drogheda!

Well done lads, ‘twas a bit different but an entertaining evening all the same. The ‘do’ is the only place I see some people from one year to the next so I miss that but all things considered...

Roll on a socially distanced Photo Rally :thumb2

Holy Jaysus T'is the Resurrection :aidan

Bout Yeee :thumb

Here's a screengrab, Babushka at Barmouth Crossing and the 4 Perps!

First sighting of a real Derry Girl?

Attachments

• 20210206_204010 (1).jpg
    20210206_204010 (1).jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 591
so seeing as boris the flong made his announcement earlier

uk self catering opening up april 12 - so maybe the nordies might get done (shame it wasnt easter but hey)

then international movement allowed hopefully may 17 which means the june week i have planned might be a goer - maybe micheal turns off the quarantine bolox

heres hoping :aidan

so seeing as boris the flong made his announcement earlier

uk self catering opening up april 12 - so maybe the nordies might get done (shame it wasnt easter but hey)

then international movement allowed hopefully may 17 which means the june week i have planned might be a goer - maybe micheal turns off the quarantine bolox

heres hoping :aidan

Not sure what Boris has to do with NI rules ............... as for the southern ones - who knows ???

now that he has - itll make welsh scots and north say something hopefully

south - have to wait till next week but maybe theyll be nice :D

Got a thing from that gaeltacht

Go rabh maith agat tadhg :aidan

Heres to getting over soon if they let me

Attachments

• IMG_20210331_154041_989.jpg
    IMG_20210331_154041_989.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 344
and if there was no quarantine

an entry for 18 woulda gone in as id have been there this week

hope for june but if not im thinking 22