Ive done it again

Someone has to pay top dollar for the new bikes so others can benefit later on...

I'm sure it will be a cracking bike thanks for bring another into the food chain :D

No surprises from you Rob:)
Let’s face it, you only live once and cannot take it with you:thumb2

All the best to you Rob health to enjoy , work hard play hard.

How’s the Ebike ?

Thanks for all the comments guys
bach in 2000 my wife at the tender age of 36 suffered a brain heamoharrhage she was in a coma for 62 days and in hospital for 13 Months having operation after operation this left me with a 3 and 6 year old daughter to look after the housework hospital visiting and the life of a single dad with a demanding job, she was left with severe short term memory loss, deaf in one ear blind in one eye severe weakness down the whole side of her body and epelipsy she has to have carers from 7am to 7pm to help her in all aspects of life, before that we scrimped and saved for our future and I never had a new bike, after that I thought fuck it live for the day and that saying "your here for a good time not a long time " has been my motto since, from recollection I think Ive had nearly 200 bikes 176 of them have been new the rest under a year old and about 45 cars
I think i may be over compensating LOL
the only good thing that has come of it is her short term memory loss, she cant remember what bikes are in the garage LOL
that was a joke by the way
so youve had the story now, not given for sympathy just so you know the situation, she is about the best she will get but between me and my Daughters we keep her happy

Rob

Andy ive ridden it about 9 miles LOL its either been raining or snowing put some nice bits on it and charged it once
Ill get round to it as soon as the weather gets a bit better LOL

At a guess they stays on as DRLs then flash to turn ?
Something that Honda has done for years, but BMW always seem a few years behind on everything.

Exactly Arsey but on the BM you get front and rears on as DRLs and they dimm for night time

Thanks for all the comments guys
bach in 2000 my wife at the tender age of 36 suffered a brain heamoharrhage she was in a coma for 62 days and in hospital for 13 Months having operation after operation this left me with a 3 and 6 year old daughter to look after the housework hospital visiting and the life of a single dad with a demanding job, she was left with severe short term memory loss, deaf in one ear blind in one eye severe weakness down the whole side of her body and epelipsy she has to have carers from 7am to 7pm to help her in all aspects of life, before that we scrimped and saved for our future and I never had a new bike, after that I thought fuck it live for the day and that saying "your here for a good time not a long time " has been my motto since, from recollection I think Ive had nearly 200 bikes 176 of them have been new the rest under a year old and about 45 cars
I think i may be over compensating LOL
the only good thing that has come of it is her short term memory loss, she cant remember what bikes are in the garage LOL
that was a joke by the way
so youve had the story now, not given for sympathy just so you know the situation, she is about the best she will get but between me and my Daughters we keep her happy

Rob

What a magnificent attitude, my hat is doffed in your direction sir.

At a guess they stays on as DRLs then flash to turn ?
Something that Honda has done for years, but BMW always seem a few years behind on everything.

Aren’t the rears running lights too now on the GS or have I imagined that?

My CT indicators have been used on other models as ‘running’ light but not on the CT. I’ve often wondered how easy it would be to change the wiring / relay or whatever so the they are permanent live until you activate them.

Happy New Bike Rob , enjoy!!! I’m already on my third new bike , no not this year ..................... since I was 16 :thumb

Back
Top Bottom