Ive done it again

You..... Adding farkles Rob? I thought you always kept your bikes bog stock standard! :p

LOL I thought this would have everything id need till i started searching
ive already ordered
R+G Bar end weights
Front Engine guard
Fender Extender
Rear Hugger
Mudsling
Alarm
Front and rear cameras
TFT Screen lock with sun shade
handguard extensions
Engine bars
MRA Vario screen
Pannier stickers
Rad guards
Bar risers
and a fekking great big padlock and chain

200 bikes and 45 cars in 20 years...Respect ! You have either too much money,ADD or both...:thumb
My hat is off to you sir and your wife ! I'm a gearhead like you but if I won the lottery tomorrow I would just quit working and live on a bike for some time and ride the Alps,Mexico,Columbia and have the luxury of a Hotel at night.After that I would buy a M1000RR and would ride some tracks I would love to ride and have never been on.Then I would buy a Porsche 911 GT3 to see what sportscars are all about and afterwards I would die happily not waking up from too much Tequila...;)
Enjoy your new GS . There is nothing better than riding this bike in this world especially on twisty tarmac when the sun is out :thumby:

200 bikes and 45 cars in 20 years...Respect ! You have either too much money,ADD or both...:thumb
My hat is off to you sir and your wife ! I'm a gearhead like you but if I won the lottery tomorrow I would just quit working and live on a bike for some time and ride the Alps,Mexico,Columbia and have the luxury of a Hotel at night.After that I would buy a M1000RR and would ride some tracks I would love to ride and have never been on.Then I would buy a Porsche 911 GT3 to see what sportscars are all about and afterwards I would die happily not waking up from too much Tequila...;)
Enjoy your new GS . There is nothing better than riding this bike in this world especially on twisty tarmac when the sun is out :thumby:
:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Wunderlich Tamperproof oil filler cap
Wunderlich brake extender
Denali split air horn

Lol im still searching

'Heated seats' - Is that new to BMW, I know that Goldwings have had them a while ??...:nenau

Had it in 2005 on the RT, heated grips on Air Heads, K's and cruise control, which was really a throttle lock, air vents, air suspension, retractable fog lights . That was well before KTM even existed. Most brands are followers :D

Good for you, Rob!
Just need a Lomo bag to finish it off :)

Had it in 2005 on the RT, heated grips on Air Heads, K's and cruise control, which was really a throttle lock, air vents, air suspension, retractable fog lights . That was well before KTM even existed. Most brands are followers :D

KTM produced their first model in 1951 but can trace their history back to 1934.

Enjoy your new bike. As the saying goes you can't take it with you.

The Aldi version, obviously :D

Yes well done that man. Big C did similar to me in 2013, bought a motorhome to go away with the family then a 911 turbo then a new Focus RS in 2016....We’ll forget the Harley feckin Davidson mistake! Good plan.

Good for you, Rob!
Just need a Lomo bag to finish it off :)

KTM produced their first model in 1951 but can trace their history back to 1934.

enjoy your fab bike dude and the happy memories it will bring

Enjoy your new bike 😊 & I fully understand your take on life.
Like you iv had thing's happen & I to look at life differently & enjoy life while I can,

Ian.

KTM have offered them for years.
BMW always seems a few years behind....

Probably because BMW expect adventure-bike riders to be up on the pegs, rather than seated like KTM riders. :aidan

The BMW RT's have had heated seats since 2005!

Back
Top Bottom