Ive done it again

nice one mate, you work hard and you play hard in this world, look forward to your review, enjoy and all the best.

Steve

Woohoo bike arriving tomorrow I cant sleep already lol

Cheers Steve and landmarkjohn

Reggie will post pice asap

will post a my thoughts as soon as ive ridden it, hopefully it should be an improvement as the last 3 bikes ive had have been 2 1200 RTs and and the 1200RS which I really love but only after the mods ive didon it
Rob

this is the dealer pic for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 331
After owning about 12 1150/1200 GSs over the last 20 years Ive had a R1200RS Sport SE for the last 7 months and said it was better than any GS ive owned but today in a fit of madness I bought a new 2021 model 1250GS Rallye TE
the bike is fully loaded with all the packs, heated seats, adaptive headlight fogs Akrapovic, panniers, top box inner bgs, multi function indicators gold rims, SOS, tracker and alarm that was just under £22,000 so I sincerely hope its a good bike !!
Its being delivered Saturday and im looking forward to getting it, hope its not raining or snowing Sunday !! :thumb

Ill post a piccie or 2 when it arrives
Rob
Nice one, I went Triple Black TE, didnt have the Akra but did have everything else.
Get mine next month.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nice one, I went Triple Black TE, didnt have the Akra but did have everything else.
Get mine next month.

I think mine will be delivered next week. What options did you go for ?

I think mine will be delivered next week. What options did you go for ?
TB TE has most of the stuff like snazzy headlights and indicators fitted as standard, i have had a heated seat, already got the luggage and dont see any value in the SOS so didnt spec that.

Got a great trade in on my GSA TB TE so all is good.

TB TE has most of the stuff like snazzy headlights and indicators fitted as standard, i have had a heated seat, already got the luggage and dont see any value in the SOS so didnt spec that.

Got a great trade in on my GSA TB TE so all is good.

I also bought the TE and the dealer had spec’d the heated seats. He said the tracker was a standard for now. He also said the SOS needs a phone signal to work, etc so no point and more to go wrong - I wonder if it’s the same dealer?!

One interesting point is the insurance companies do t recognise the BMW alarm even though if it was afterfit they would.

I also bought the TE and the dealer had spec’d the heated seats. He said the tracker was a standard for now. He also said the SOS needs a phone signal to work, etc so no point and more to go wrong - I wonder if it’s the same dealer?!

One interesting point is the insurance companies do t recognise the BMW alarm even though if it was afterfit they would.
Tracker is standard, but subscription. The SOS is a decent feature but i have it on my current GS and wouldnt pay to have it on a new bike.

Mine is from Pidcocks

will post a my thoughts as soon as ive ridden it, hopefully it should be an improvement as the last 3 bikes ive had have been 2 1200 RTs and and the 1200RS which I really love but only after the mods ive didon it
Rob

That's a right eye full.....Gold rims....:cool:......:thumb2

Tracker is standard, but subscription. The SOS is a decent feature but i have it on my current GS and wouldnt pay to have it on a new bike.

Mine is from Pidcocks

Mine is coming from Pidcocks as well. just had a call from the delivery driver asking if he could get to me a bit earlier O YES YOU CAN lol

Rob

It looks very nice but 22K nice nah you've been done fella!

Back
Top Bottom