What brought you to Moto Guzzi?

Rode mine for the first time yesterday. Only to the dealers and back for it's service but loved the engine and the bike! Need to fiddle with screen placement, but otherwise very nice to ride. Absolutely not bike fit anymore though, bum was aching after the round trip!! Hope to get more miles in soon!

John, mine came with the battery charger cable under the seat, so did those of a couple of mates, so wonder if this is factory fitment or dealer fit at PDI as standard. Of so well done Guzzi, not seen that on any other modern bike as stock.

John, mine came with the battery charger cable under the seat, so did those of a couple of mates, so wonder if this is factory fitment or dealer fit at PDI as standard. Of so well done Guzzi, not seen that on any other modern bike as stock.

probably Guzzi , but do the fittings match your battery charger...

ooerr! Look what arrived this morning :D had to collect a prescription so thought it might be a good idea to take our new bike.
Really impressed with the build quality, looks and everything else.
Mrs. Big Rob demanded a go on the new addition as she had to collect stuff from the Vets's for the dog, arrived back at the house grinning like a maniac:aidan

Attachments

• DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 310
Can get the Oxford Oximiser new for £27 ish.......fits the charger connector already on the bike

Could also use the connector for powering other things...my mate has it for his air pump and same for his heated jacket

My current Guzzis. Pretty much covers all the bases for me, but I sold my 1979 T3 California to buy the V85 and I'm not sure that was a good decision. Favourite is definitely the Falcone Sport. A riding experience like no other.

DSC_1752 (2) by Derek Wardell, on Flickr

My new old lady has arrived - ex Johnno23.!

I'll see her on Friday night.

I'll probably change the heel / toe gear changer for a standard T3 toe only job. Who, other than Guzzibits, is a good source of Guzzi everything?

TIA.

My new old lady has arrived - ex Johnno23.!

I'll see her on Friday night.

I'll probably change the heel / toe gear changer for a standard T3 toe only job. Who, other than Guzzibits, is a good source of Guzzi everything?

TIA.

Ex Mark Shelly, Ex Outtomunch, Ex Johno23 - keep it in the family :thumb2

Congratulations :beerjug:

In the UK I like using Gutsibits as they are a small, enthusiastic, outfit so like to give them my hard earned.

Please try the heel/toe before swapping it out. I love mine, it just takes a bit of getting used to. You'll also have to remove the foot boards if you do that and then it's no longer a Cali really.............

Andres

Ex Mark Shelly, Ex Outtomunch, Ex Johno23 :thumb2

Congratulations :beerjug:

In the UK I like using Gutsibits as they are a small, enthusiastic, qoutfit.

Please try the heel/toe before swapping it out. I love mine, it just takes a bit of getting used to. You'll also have to remove the foot boards if you do that and then it's no longer a Cali really.............

Andres

Fair point Andres.

My wife had the heel / toe on her H-D Heritage so I took the heel section off and it was still fine with the boards.

She loves the Cali by the way; oh dear!

Back
Top Bottom