Just bought this little MZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate what is that taped to the front wheel rim is it some sort of weight and good luck with the bike I had a cz years ago.

Well. it must have fallen off because it didnt arrive with it.

Lots of fettling to do, wiring and cables need re-routing, battery had no strap over it, negative lead was red too, oil dripping from sump plug, 2 different grips, throttle sticking open because bar-end mirror was jammed up against it etc etc.

BUT, I bought it as a little project and I'm really enjoying the little jobs on it, new kickstart rubber too rather than the length of hosepipe that was on it.

Oh the fun of putting right other folk's bodges.

Update - I’m now the new owner of this lovely MZ as Rich has acquired a new classic.
The MZ will have a bit money spent on it in due course, probably a paint job which will get the mudguards back to silver and new red paint. It appears to have had a lot of money spent already including powder coating, professional engine rebuild, respoked wheels...the list goes on.
Pleasure to do the deal with you Rich..!

Update - I’m now the new owner of this lovely MZ as Rich has acquired a new classic.
The MZ will have a bit money spent on it in due course, probably a paint job which will get the mudguards back to silver and new red paint. It appears to have had a lot of money spent already including powder coating, professional engine rebuild, respoked wheels...the list goes on.
Pleasure to do the deal with you Rich..!

So glad you’re happy with your purchase, its a great little bike and I hope you have great fun with it.

Similarly, pleasure doing business with you :thumb

Ride safe.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom