GSA Trailer Options?

OBGSA

Reaction score
Hi Guys - my first post here, have been a GSA rider for just over a year, missing getting out regularly at the moment!
Looking forward a good used, foldable if poss (but not too expensive) single bike trailer to be able to take the bike to Europe - any experience/suggested sites/offers for sale welcomed! Thanks and stay safe - OBGSA.

Have a look at www.phoenixtrailer.co.uk
Family business, very helpful people and trailers have full size wheels and tyres so less risk of weight related tyre failures. We carried two gs’s all over Europe on one before buying a van for added security, cheaper ferry and ability to leave anywhere without fear of bikes disappearing. Oh and behind an X6 they can drive at ludicrous speeds and remain perfectly stable. We had ours for four years and it only dropped £100 in value.

The phoenix ones really are well built, but dont fold much, for a folding trailer. Money no object look at these. https://www.folding-trailer.eu/ very good concept and look well made, but at 2 grand its too steep for me. I am looking at a motolug myself. Breaks down to fit in the boot, and much more reasonable cost.

Back
Top Bottom